Bundeswehr Full Dress?

walterbieber

Hey I Was Wondering If Anyone Could Help Me Out. I Am Trying To Find A Bundeswehr Fulldress Uniform But I Cant Seem To Find Any Place On The Internet That Has Them. Its All Just WWII Uniforms When You Look Up German Uniforms. So Agian If Some One Could Help Me Find Some Links To A Reliable Inline Store That Has Newer/Current Bundeswehr Uniforms I Would Greatly Appreciate It.

kato

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Well, there's the [official shop of the LHD] (link), the public front end of LHBW - the company that does the Bundeswehr clothing management. Shop in German only, and sometimes a bit hard to find stuff in my opinion.
Expect to drop a couple hundred bucks though - the stuff's original, new, same as handed to German soldiers (... and not at bulk price). Delivers worldwide, as far as i know. Anything with the Federal Eagle on it not available to civilians.

walterbieber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Really I Did Not Know About The Federal Eagle Not Being For Sale To Civilians. Thank YOu very Much I Will Look In To That Website. I Just Thimk The Color Of The Bundeswehr Uniform Is The Best. All Of The Others Are Green Or Tan. Also I Am Not Interested In The Federal Eagle, Even If It Was On The Uniform When/If I Get It, It Would Be Taken Off. Thanks Again

walterbieber

Really I Did Not Know About The Federal Eagle Not Being For Sale To Civilians. Thank You very Much I Will Look In To That Website. I Just Think The Color Of The Bundeswehr Uniform Is The Best. All Of The Others Are Green Or Tan. Also I Am Not Interested In The Federal Eagle, Even If It Was On The Uniform When/If I Get It, It Would Be Taken Off. Thanks Again

walterbieber

May I ask what you want a full dress Bundeswehr uniform for?
Reenactement?
Well I've Always Wanted A Millitary Uniform But They All Look Terrible. I Just Found The Bundeswehr Full Dress Alluring. I Just Think It Would Be A Great Uniform to Have.

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Errrh, okay.

Everybody needs a hobby I guess.
Not that I think that our dress uniform is very lovely...