3 Q/A for war veterans for school project: Thank You For Your Service.

pollero1

Hello, my name is Name deleted and my school is having a 2016 Social Science Common Senior Experience in order to analyze the costs and benefits of joining the military. Our goal is to raise awareness about veterans with PTSD.

For my project grade, I need to ask 3 questions about military life.

In order for my project to be successful however, i would highly appreciate it if you left your first name or first and last if you are comfortable, your email address, and your phone number. You can send your contact info to my email email address deleted especially your phone number for privacy issues. My project directions require me to get a name, email, and phone number just to insure that i am not making up the Q/A and also my high school teacher may call random phone numbers to insure the Q/A was legitimate.

You can answer the three questions on here and send the contact info to me or you can send everything straight to my email. And again no one will probably contact you at all, its just to insure i am doing the project legitimately.

Q:

a: How did you benefit by joining the military? What was the cost (sacrifices) of joining the military?

b: Describe your experience using government programs aimed at helping veterans.

c: Do you think the government is adequately addressing the problem of PTSD?

Please don't forget to send me the contact info... if i dont put any contact information the Q/A will not count in my project presentation.

To conclude, I really hope i can get some feedback on these questions and I myself really appreciate all the veterans that have served for our country. Our schools seniors are all fundraising and spreading awareness for 2016 and will be donating all the money to freedom dogs, an organization that trains dogs for veterans with PTSD which help them complete tasks they cant on they're own.

Mod edit: Read the forum rules before posting again. Note rule #2 particularly, since you had 10 one-liner posts which have now been removed. Also this is an international defence forum with members from around the world, with that in mind your email address has been removed for your safety, as well as for the safety of this forum. If you are seeking US veterans to ask these questions of, I would suggest checking with a local VFW or American Legion post. By going direct, it would bypass much of any vetting process to determine if the person you question is actually a veteran or not.
-Preceptor

Last edited by a moderator: