WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade69

Banned Member
[Mod Edit: Purely political Youtube link deleted.]

I'm not trying to spread anything but I saw this vid this morning and I just want to share it and wonder what everyone's opinion is, I found it really interesting

EDIT:
After watching that vid a second time it does make a lot of sense to me.

Truth is I always thought it was utterly stupid of how hard all the NATO countries are over reacting to a possible nuclear threat from Iran. The theory itself that Iran has nukes is not stupid, but the distances all the NATO countries are going through is.
You cannot just invent a nuclear weapon over night, you need a lot of testing and research and sometimes that's still not enough(look at N.Korea) and Iran has never set of a Nuke in their country as a test, and what evidence suggests that they have plutonium. And even if they do, it would still not be enough, their scientists are very inexperienced in the nuclear field, the probability of them having a nuke I would say is under 10% and then firing one and hitting a target would be under 2%...

Truth is most of those NATO countries already had some sort of missile defense in their country. Only countries that have the missiles capabilities to penetrate missile shields are US and Russia.....so even if Iran would fire one off, it would probably get shot down easily without the missile shield US put it up, and overall the theory of Iran having nukes is just silly.

But what does make sense is this: You put up a missile shield right next to Russia with the explanation that its aimed at Iran, when in reality you put up that shield so when Iran does get invaded, and if WWIII does somehow break out, you will already have something there to dent Russia's nuclear and overall missile capabilities.

You cant tell me that theory doesn't sound right, as a matter of fact I personally am almost certain that's why US put the missile shield there, and to this day still cannot give Russia a guarantee that it is not aimed at them.

Last edited by a moderator:

USAF77

Banned Member
If their scientists" werent experienced in the nuclear field" then they probably wouldnt be enriching uranium to bomb grade levels. Its not very difficult to do. Both Iraq and Syria would have joined the club by now if Israel hadnt hit their main production reactors. Al-Kibar | Facilities | NTI Iraq | Country Profiles | NTI Iran | Country Profiles | NTI

Some objective analysis for you. While Iran is building a 100% domestic nuclear weapon/delivery system Industrial base they arent doing it alone. They are doing it with Pakistani, North Korean, even Chinese assistance. Their cruise missile program has had suspected Russian assistance.

I see nothing to be gained with waiting until "the horse has left the barn" regarding the Iranian nuclear program. I couldnt begin to count the verbal threats they have made toward the West and they have already attacked us thru the use of third party terror groups they fund.

Comrade69

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LMAO

Are you guys just ignorant or scared? [Mod Edit: Hahahahahaha.]

The guy is not trying to shove political opinion down anyone's throat(at least not for the first 10 min)

Just listen to what he has to say, he does make some solid points that are hard to argue against.

exported_kiwi

I'd suggest that IF WW3 is coming, it may well be in part because of what you suggest WRT the missile shield and possible Iranian nuke capacities but, the reality of it is probably quite different.

The missile shield is a point of contention between the US and Russia because it destabilizes parity in western Europe, specifically with Russian IRBMs (IMHO) and to a lesser extent, their ICBMs. I think that it is more aimed at protecting eastern Europe due to it's placement, unless there are going to be some installations down in western Europe as well....maybe someone else can fill us in on that.

Iranian nukes are potentially destabilizing because the Iranian president has said that he thinks that Israel should be wiped off the map and that the holocaust never happened. Israel, however, has Arrow and PAC3's so it should be fairly safe, not to mention it's own capacity to blow Iran off the planet.
Iranian nukes also gives Iran a huge iron "fist" to threaten the other Muslim nations of the ME, and with it, the oil that western Europe and Japan rely on, not to mention, to lesser extents, the US and also, China.
Syria also comes into the mix here with their sponsorship, along with Iran, of Hezbollah and other Islamic radical groups which cause political instability throughout the region. The fact that Syria is, itself, unstable also adds to the very incendiary underlying political situation in the ME, along with the current anti-US situation in that region.
If Israel decides to, with or without US backing, to hit Iranian nuclear sites, then the whole Muslim world will be whipped up by the imams and we'll see the beginning of a biblical Armageddon scenario, a jihad of epic proportions.

You have, however, overlooked Chinese territorial ambitions, fragile peace between India and Pakistan and the ongoing battle for the rule of law in that nuclear armed nation.

In south America, we may well see Venezuela and Brazil become nuclear armed nations in the next decade or 2.

In Africa, are we sure that South Africa DOESN"T have nukes?

Russia again....well, at present it is fairly stable but, if we see more fractious and rebellious "provinces" like Chechnya and incursions of the typew e saw in Georgia, we can begin to wonder how long that stability will last....not to mention current Russian rearmament and modernization.

I realize that this is oversimplified and I will, no doubt be "knocked" a little by our more senior forumites, but, these scenarios are far more plausible than the OPs, I'd suggest.
It may take one match to start a big fire but it also can take many small matches to achieve the very same thing!

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
LMAO

Are you guys just ignorant or scared? [Mod Edit: Hahahahahaha.]
Neck up mate, what do you think, everyone is just going to agree with you when you post a video predicting the onset of WWIII? It's a bloody bold claim to say the least, people have every right to call it if they think it's BS. But according to you it means they must be ignorant or scared? Please.

USAF77

Banned Member
Thank you. I watched it a 2nd time, this time 1/2 way thru, and it was even more simplistic and silly then the first time. Im kinda surprised such blatant political video is allowed to be linked here. One thats misleading at best and an out right Lie at worst.

Lastly anyone who lived and/or served during the '60s, '70s, up to the mid '80s, who thinks we are nearer a superpower exchange then we were back then is living in La-La Land. We both had Tens of thousands of ICBMs, IRBMs, SLBMs, cruise missiles, Bombers, gravity assist nukes, all on hair trigger alert. I know. I was guarding them.

Neck up mate, what do you think, everyone is just going to agree with you when you post a video predicting the onset of WWIII? It's a bloody bold claim to say the least, people have every right to call it if they think it's BS. But according to you it means they must be ignorant or scared? Please.

Eeshaan

Although WWIII is in no way close or even concievable at this point of time, if there is cause for concern it's the powder keg situation in the middle east.

That place is volatile as hell, and IF a major conflict occours with more than 2 states involved that affects the rest of the world, it's in that region. Unstable doesn't even begin to describe it.

World War 3 no way. Gulf War 3 MAYBE if the poo really starts hitting the fan in the Middle East. Israel is holding back on a strike against Iran, but Iran is still going ahead with obtaining nuclear weapons, so who knows ?

[Mod Edit: Thread closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.