WarriorSoul will close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[TR]AHMET

http://warriorsoul.4t.com/

IMPORTANT NOTE: A respectable online encyclopedia which is widely used by internet users all over the world has been stealing the information contained in this site. This includes not only the numbers I provide and update but also my short comments regarding the weapons systems in the inventory. The web site I am talking about is WIKIPEDIA. If my site had not been hosted on a freeserver, thus, protected by copyright regulations, I would have sued them as I believe what they are doing is a fellony. However, in order to adopt a more constructive way of action, I simply added a link to my site in the "Sources" sections of their relevant pages. The Wikipedia moderator responsible for the Turkish Armed Forces pages, namely "e104421", keeps on deleting the links to my web site from the sources and my efforts to explain to him the situation proved futile. He simply does not acknowledge the fact that the information they provide has been copied and pasted to the letter without my permission. His incapacity to update the inventory figures makes the situation even more complicated as he ends up providing the old and outdated figures at the end of the day. Unfortunately, many other web sites and/or internet forums receive the information directly from Wikipedia. Therefore, if my site is indicated as a source, it appears on all these web sites, but when the link to my site is removed, people do not even know that the actual source is noone else but me! This is called abuse of power, virtual theft or whatever you may name it... I will continue the WarriorSoul web site for a period of time. If my small request to be cited in the sources sections of relevant Wikipedia pages is further declined, I will have no choice but to terminate this site for good. I know that you guys out there who supported me from the start would still want to keep track of the updated information, which Wikipedia can not provide, but again "All good things come to an end...". Please share your opinions on this matter by sending me e-mails. Regards.

Warrior Soul

Picard

Status
Not open for further replies.