Serbia and Israel UAV-s

SpelingMistakes

Can someone who has information’s from Israel military industry make confirmations that Serbia has make deal that instead of leasing a satellite rearrange that deal and buy some Israel UAV-s

I know that Israelis has been in Belgrade in October / November 2006 and that they presented capabilities of some of those UAV-s, but I cant get a confirmations about that arrangement.

SpelingMistakes

meh

Can someone who has information’s from Israel military industry make confirmations that Serbia has make deal that instead of leasing a satellite rearrange that deal and buy some Israel UAV-s

I know that Israelis has been in Belgrade in October / November 2006 and that they presented capabilities of some of those UAV-s, but I cant get a confirmations about that arrangement.

SpelingMistakes
Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think the two nations are friends. :unknown So I don't think Saudi Arabia would buy anything from Israel.

Last edited:

regstrup

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think the two nations are friends. :unknown So I don't think Saudi Arabia would buy anything from Israel.
@meh

I don't se Saudi Arabia writen anywere in SpelingMistakes post, but I do se Serbia ;)