Nutrition in the military

Idkid

Lady's and gentleman,

As an dietian I'm trying to get an clear sight on nutrition planning of the worlds most advanced military's.

All information on this topic is welcome but recommendations for locations of high density on this topic even more so. :)

Thank you so much!

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Lady's and gentleman,

As an dietian I'm trying to get an clear sight on nutrition planning of the worlds most advanced military's.

All information on this topic is welcome but recommendations for locations of high density on this topic even more so. :)

Thank you so much!
I would suggest a combination of researching the academic literature and contacting the militaries directly.

Cadredave

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Lady's and gentleman,

Thank you so much!
New Zealand Defence Force has a dietician maybe you can contact NZDF by email & try to get answers that way

OPSSG

Super Moderator
Staff member
A gentle reminder to all posting in this thread. The posting of one-liners is a violation of Rule 2 of the Forum Rules. On occasion, the Mod Team may tolerate a post with one-line; but not all the time.

For new members or members with less than 50 posts, if you post a one-liner in this thread, it will be deleted. Thank you for your attention.