Morale Problems in Space Infantry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenpanda

"The police in Orlando, Fla., filed attempted murder charges today against Capt. Lisa Marie Nowak, a NASA astronaut who the authorities say attacked a rival for another astronaut’s affection at Orlando International Airport on Monday after driving more than 900 miles from Houston to meet her flight."
"When the police arrested Captain Nowak, they found in her possession a steel mallet, a buck knife with a four-inch blade, a BB gun and a map to Captain Shipman’s house, they said."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/06/us/06cnd-astronaut.html
(registration required)

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Something that happens among all kinds of societies and social classes.
Nothing new, nothing special.

BTW, Space Infantry? :crazy

goldenpanda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Something that happens among all kinds of societies and social classes.
Nothing new, nothing special.
Yes, but..

"She told the police she had worn diapers on the journey so that she would not have to stop to use the restroom so she could arrive in time to meet Captain Shipman’s flight at the airport."

and

"When Captain Shipman would not open the door, Captain Nowak began to cry and said she could not hear Captain Shipman, the affidavit said. When Captain Shipman cracked open the window, Captain Nowak sprayed pepper spray into the vehicle, the authorities said."

AND

"Captain Nowak, a Navy captain who flew on a shuttle mission last summer..." (!!)

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
OH MY GOD!!!!!

AND...?

As I said before such things happen to everybody everywhere.

This is just another ridiclous try of you to make fun of the US.

Maybe we everybody here starts posting funny things which have nothing to do with defence issues about the country he doesn't like. :rolleyes:

(Note that I am far away from being anti-China so don't think about starting to get on this train)

Status
Not open for further replies.