Jade Helm 15 and UN presence in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade69

Banned Member
Ok so I know I have come in here in the past and made some crazy posts and got banned for months. However this time I just want to post some things and get your guys honest input of what you guys think.

So in the USA everyone is freaking out about "Jade Helm 15" which is a military exercise set to take place July 15th. Now when I saw everyone is freaking out about it, I mean EVERYONE. In my college, its a hot topic that even the professors are putting their input in(and I don't think they are allowed to by rules of the school). And if I posted a vid I recorded of one of my few elderly professors of their input, I would probably get another 6 month ban lol.

So Jade Helm 15, here is:

Links deleted.

Also what this Jade Helm 15 did was shine the light that there are bigger and bigger presence of United Nations vehicles in the US. I have been hearing this a lot for past 2 years but never paid attention to it. Now I did some research and see that it might have some truth to it. Here is a vid that some man took of the Vehicles(excuse the title).

Links deleted.

There are more vids on the internet, but most are 15-30 min long. That is the only one that cuts straight to the point.

Now I am not a crazy conspiracy person. I just want to get your guys input on these two things. And also can somebody explain to me why UN vehicles are in USA? The second one is the only one that has me concerned.

Mod Edit: Links to various conspiracy "news" and videos deleted.
-Preceptor

Last edited by a moderator:

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Ok so I know I have come in here in the past and made some crazy posts and got banned for months. However this time I just want to post some things and get your guys honest input of what you guys think.

So in the USA everyone is freaking out about "Jade Helm 15" which is a military exercise set to take place July 15th. Now when I saw everyone is freaking out about it, I mean EVERYONE. In my college, its a hot topic that even the professors are putting their input in(and I don't think they are allowed to by rules of the school). And if I posted a vid I recorded of one of my few elderly professors of their input, I would probably get another 6 month ban lol.

So Jade Helm 15, here is:

Links deleted.

Also what this Jade Helm 15 did was shine the light that there are bigger and bigger presence of United Nations vehicles in the US. I have been hearing this a lot for past 2 years but never paid attention to it. Now I did some research and see that it might have some truth to it. Here is a vid that some man took of the Vehicles(excuse the title).

Links deleted.

There are more vids on the internet, but most are 15-30 min long. That is the only one that cuts straight to the point.

Now I am not a crazy conspiracy person. I just want to get your guys input on these two things. And also can somebody explain to me why UN vehicles are in USA? The second one is the only one that has me concerned.
seriously buddy.

if you have professors who are real academics freaking out about UN presence in the US then its time for you to find a credible institution

I've come across some moronic things in my life, but the UN. New World Order UN scenarios are just plain phuqueing stupid

change schools

Mod edit: Removed links from quoted text.
-Preceptor

Last edited by a moderator:

CheeZe

I'm in Seattle, WA and there's not a blip of this in our news. So, in future, kindly do not speak for me.

The US sends its armed forces to stay and train (and fight) in other countries. I fail to see why hosting a few foreign troops on home soil is so terrifying.

Considering how the UN fails to act in ... anything, you have nothing to fear. They get as much done as the US Congress.

Comrade69

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm in Seattle, WA and there's not a blip of this in our news. So, in future, kindly do not speak for me.

The US sends its armed forces to stay and train (and fight) in other countries. I fail to see why hosting a few foreign troops on home soil is so terrifying.

Considering how the UN fails to act in ... anything, you have nothing to fear. They get as much done as the US Congress.
My bad, meant in states that Jade Helm 15 is going to take place in. Your state is not one of the 7....

And guys I am not saying conspiracy or anything(lol you will get me banned again for 6 months)

All I am saying is share your input on Jade Helm 15 is all.

personally the only thing I find fishy in it is, the spokesperson for the military claims that these type of drills happen all the time, but this one is far different simply because these exercises are going to take place in situations where troops will be in civilian clothes....that one has me scratching my head a bit asking "why"?

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
My bad, meant in states that Jade Helm 15 is going to take place in. Your state is not one of the 7....

And guys I am not saying conspiracy or anything(lol you will get me banned again for 6 months)

personally the only thing I find fishy in it is, the spokesperson for the military claims that these type of drills happen all the time, but this one is far different simply because these exercises are going to take place in situations where troops will be in civilian clothes....that one has me scratching my head a bit asking "why"?
mate, are you serious in asking the last?

I can but assume that you are trying it on as soldiers in civvies for various exercises is not unusual at all

this thread is close to being locked as its by association just promoting idiotic notions that are unworthy of comment

24hrs shelf life, after that its gone

quite frankly my eyes are bleeding already and I just don't have the patience for this kind of nonsense

Cadredave

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro

Honestly mate,

Those of us who have had the displeasure of working alongside or provided protection for UN/NGO have discovered a whole new level of incompetence to be honest the UN couldn't organize a piss up (NZ slang for party) in a brewery.

Preceptor

Super Moderator
Staff member

SNIPPED

Thread Locked. The OP is being sent on vacation for violating previous Warnings about posts. Given the bolded text quoted above, the OP was well aware that what he was posting was not something which belonged on DT. To reiterate, and to also repeat a Warning for the benefit of others previously issued to the OP here.

Defence Talk is a forum for serious discussions on current and historical military and naval matters. It is not a place for what could be most kindly called 'alternate' news, and most people would just consider conspiracy theories. One is free to discuss such topics, elsewhere. Do not make any more posts or threads with such content.

With respect to the last block of quoted text, there is a saying that if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck... It's a duck, even if someone swears that it's a chicken. In this case, it could also be a troll by virtue of postings made specifically to elicit a type of response from others. Either way, such posts AND POSTERS do not belong on DT.
-Preceptor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.