Israeli Cyber Wargames Drag US and Russia, highlight the importance of Cyber defenses

Eeshaan

Israeli Cyber Game Drags US, Russia to Brink of Mideast War | Defense News | defensenews.com

A very interesting scenario. Israel never expected Al Quaeda to have this sort of capablity and blamed Hezbollah for it.

But damage that cyber attacks are capable of, and the lack of importance placed on cyber defenses is a bit scary TBH. Look what Iran did. Yes it was an excercise but dang that is alot of damage. Getting Russia dragged into the conflict doesn't help alot either.

I think the Internet is a new theatre of war. It's like in WW1 when aircraft and tanks were first used. No one thought too highly of their capabilities, but turns out they're THE game changers in the war.

NatIsrael972

Banned Member
@Eeshaan

Indeed, I will refer to the cyber warfare between pro-Palestine hackers and pro-Israel hackers. Pro-Palestine hackers did just what Anonymous tried to do in OpIsrael but they failed and got attacked back by Israeli hackers who revealed the pro-Palestine hackers' identity. I do agree with you that the Internet is a new theatre of war but it wouldn't be harmful if only one side is strong in such hacking capabilities. I'm sorry if I happen to be discussing the wrong topic.