Which is the best army in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedrickNorth

I think it's sri Lankan army

the only nation that had the victory from worlds biggest and powerful terrorist organization LTTE is Sri lanka
who defeat the powerful terrorist - Sri Lankan Army

World needs to accept the Statement, because world believed that LTTE is the most powerful terrorists org.

They fought face to face with world no1 terror group who had their own air force too.

Sri Lankan ARmy has changed the History.

Marc 1

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
I think it's sri Lankan army

the only nation that had the victory from worlds biggest and powerful terrorist organization LTTE is Sri lanka
who defeat the powerful terrorist - Sri Lankan Army

World needs to accept the Statement, because world believed that LTTE is the most powerful terrorists org.

They fought face to face with world no1 terror group who had their own air force too.

Sri Lankan ARmy has changed the History.
Thread locked in 10...9...8...7...

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hello FedrickNorth,

Thank you for joining DefenceTalk and welcome. Please do read our rules:

http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

I can understand your emotions and feeling at this point after great defeat of one of the dangerous terrorists groups in the world, one has to feel proud of their military and appreciate the accomplishment. Believe me when I say this but we all do and are happy that terrorist group that introduced suicide bombings is FINISHED and defeated... and now we must support countries that are fighting war on terror to get rid of the copy cats.

However, at defencetalk, we do not allow this vs that or "what is best...?" type of threads therefore I am locking this discussion. There are a lot of factors that go in to determine what makes an army best, which weapon is "best" A or B? Saying a weapon or army is best doesn't make it so, there has to be a detailed logical and rational analysis of why one believes it is the best?

I hope you understand.

thanks and enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.