ZIGANA T 9mm Pistol

Atilla [TR]

I dunno much about it I heard it was the most liked firearm of the Turkish armed forces that says alot with all the different designs they have. I believe T stands for titanium that is used in some parts again not to sure. Lots of videos on Youtube with them, some from the manufacture so you may ask questions from there they speak perfect english,. Also it would look much better if it had a Pictinny rail, just IMO.

Not the official armed forces pistol for some reason or the other Turkey uses many different pistols in the end not a good idea, because you have to stock so many different parts, not different calibers at least.

Last edited:

jedigman

I've shot it and it's OK the accuracy could have been better with a fixed barrel instead of the tilting barrel, it's no P7 that's for sure.

the Zigana Sport 9mm.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnhr8uiUZ2Y&feature=related"]YouTube - zigana sport tisas 9mm pistol handgun laser tabanca shoot[/ame]

Last edited:

jedigman

Don't get me wrong the zirgina is accurate and its a beautiful gun but I've compared it to the granddaddies of all handguns the HK P7.

Last edited: