Logistics of things - Mp3 player as bomb detonator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VesperLynd

Good afternoon everyone,

first of all - I am new :pope , have been around reading for a while though, so forgive me if the first post did not make the right forum (feel free to move it, moderators!)

My question pertains to a TV show that I just watched, which featured an MP3 Player/IPOD as bomb detonator.

Having no experience with bombs whatsoever, I could not help but wonder and ponder whether or not this is feasible in real life, i.e. could you turn an IPOD (connect it to the buttons?)/MP3 player into a detonator?

I would love some informed opinions on this! Thank you very much in advance,

Sam

Preceptor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thread locked. Discussing the viability of various components for use in a bomb or detonator has the very real potential to attract attention from people and groups that the forum would not wish to attract. These groups run the gamut from "Alphabet Agencies" belonging to various governments, to individuals and groups who seek information or ideas on how to construct such devices. The interest behind the question may be curiosity, but actually providing answers could potentially violate Forum Rule #16.
-Preceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.