join FFL? american citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

10thmountain

Banned Member
i have experience in the us army as a light infantrymen, airborne qualified too and a 12 month combat deployment in 2010. i cant get back in the US army...so i was thinking of joining the FFL?

anyone know what the comparison to us army to ffl would be like? im thinking not bad for me because ive already been through training and deployment(which is basically the test of all test) and dont mind training again, possibly even if they have a commando selection, try that.

thanks.

StobieWan

Super Moderator
Staff member
How's your French? And can you sing? Both are important. If you've no legal impediment and are physically fit, you should be doing well for the first few stages. They will teach you French but that will be easier to absorb via a correspondence course than when shouted at you after three hours of sleep.

Team work and Esprit d'corps are much more important than in a US formation.

10thmountain

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How's your French? And can you sing? Both are important. If you've no legal impediment and are physically fit, you should be doing well for the first few stages. They will teach you French but that will be easier to absorb via a correspondence course than when shouted at you after three hours of sleep.

Team work and Esprit d'corps are much more important than in a US formation.
sounds kinda gay. would rather just deploy. maybe get my citizenship in australia or britain than go commando....ill yell "kill kill kill" but im not singing some gay ass french shit lol.

10thmountain

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
sounds kinda gay. would rather just deploy. maybe get my citizenship in australia or britain than go commando....ill yell "kill kill kill" but im not singing some gay ass french shit lol.
3hrs of sleep? damn i was use 2 almsot 24hours on mission. do they even deploy in support of UN? or just at the french military disposals..... any form of commando in FFL? im done with that private regular army shit

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watch your mouth mate, it's not a forum for you to slag off other nationalities.

OPSSG

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thread closed.

You were warned about your unprofessional behaviour by a Moderator; but you did not heed his warning.

Lack of knowledge can be cured by the provision of information (or through forum participation); but the refusal to learn is incurable. Regardless of your prior claim of prior service, your lack of common courtesy, your failure to observe Forum Rules and refusal to learn has been reported by other Defence Professionals on this Forum; and this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated. We also note that you have failed to observe Forum Rules (violation of Rules 7, 8 and 15), and failed heed the advice of the Mod Team in this thread, as a consequence:

(i) this thread is closed, and
(ii) you are banned from this forum.

We have active duty US personnel on the Mod Team, and we believe that your troll like behaviour reflects on you and you alone; but not the US Army Formation you claim to have served in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.