Indian LSV candidates

scudracer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it's just a soft skinned vehicle like a Land Rover Defender. It's not meant to have any armour.

scudracer

Wow the Vectra looks interesting. Notice in this picture compared to the one on Edmunds, the Tata LSV has anorexic, skinny tyres, but in the Edmunds article shows fatter, bigger tyres.

Amazingly the Tatra/Vectra vehicle looks like a Kaiser M715, which was also produced by Kia Motors for the South Korean military as the KM45 or KM450 series. It is exactly the same to me, judging from the looks of it!!

scudracer

Try looking up Land Rover General Service, Rapid Deployment Vehicle (RDV), Wolf and WMIK. I particularly like the Mahindra Axe and Tata LSV (if they put on bigger tyres/wheels and develop it further just a bit).

scudracer

It appears that along with the Tata LSV, Mahindra Axe, Flyer and Ashok Leyland LSV, Tatra/Vectra has entered the LSV competition as well. However, their entry looks exactly like a Kaiser Jeep M715, which was also sold as a Kia KM450!!

[Mod edit]
You've posted, in effect, three new threads on the same topic. You don't need a new thread for each post. I'm merging them.

pji
[/Mod edit]

Last edited by a moderator: