Identify German Equipment

dklean1

I would appreciate some help identifying two brown leather pouches. Both items measure roughly 13" high x 7" wide x 6" high. The top of each pouch is closed with a leather strap that buckles on the bottom. Asmaller compartment under the top also closes with a leather strap & buckle. On top of each pouch is a thick leather tab with 1.25" X 0.25" metal reinforced slot and a short strap with a metal "tang" The pouches look like something designed to be attached to another piece of equipment.

One pouch is marked on the leather tab dta with 41 underneath and a diamond shaped trademark with two c's separated by a horizontal line.

The other pouch has a trademark consisting of a smaller elipse inside a larger elipse embossed in the leather tab. The words "Rahm & Kampann" & "Wuppertal" are printed in the area between the elipses; 1941 is inside the smaller elipse.

I can send pictures and would appreciate any lead someone can provide for identification.

Thanks,

dklean1

kato

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
The words "Rahm & Kampann" & "Wuppertal" are printed in the area between the elipses; 1941 is inside the smaller elipse.
That should be "Rahm & Kampmann". One of a couple suppliers for leather wares for the Wehrmacht.

No idea if they're related, but among lots of other stuff, Rahm & Kampmann also produced sattles for the Wehrmacht. Might attach to that, a small saddlebag or some such?

Alternatively, with that size it could be about anything. Medic bag potentially.

dklean1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Picture of Leather Bags

This is a first time effort, so I hope this works. Here's a picture of the leather bags mentioned above.

dklean1