Help me identify this LSV - Pics attached

adilkadri

Hi, need help in identifying this vehicle!
I recently purchased this offroad vehicle on ebay in the UK.
On closer inspection it seems like some sort of military light strike vehicle or desert patrol vehicle or maybe a ?replica. The chassis closely resembles a chenowth but this is rhd.

It is powered by a aircooled vw engine and though the reg document says is is 1300cc the engine markings indicate it to be 1600cc engine!!
Oil cooler
Dry sump
Provision to add 3 shock absorbers each side on the rear
vw running gear
Yokohama mud digger tyres
cnc marked pedals

ThePuss

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Hi, need help in identifying this vehicle!
I recently purchased this offroad vehicle on ebay in the UK.
On closer inspection it seems like some sort of military light strike vehicle or desert patrol vehicle or maybe a ?replica. The chassis closely resembles a chenowth but this is rhd.

It is powered by a aircooled vw engine and though the reg document says is is 1300cc the engine markings indicate it to be 1600cc engine!!
Oil cooler
Dry sump
Provision to add 3 shock absorbers each side on the rear
vw running gear
Yokohama mud digger tyres
cnc marked pedals

Sorry to disappoint mate but to me it just looks looks like a Dune Buggy that has been painted in a Desert scheme.

The lack of mountings for weapons is one give away and the fact that it too light to carry them and it's 1300cc motor us too small too move the weight are another two.

Mind you im a navy boy :p

H31NZ

The "LSV".

Sorry to disappoint mate but to me it just looks looks like a Dune Buggy that has been painted in a Desert scheme.

The lack of mountings for weapons is one give away and the fact that it too light to carry them and it's 1300cc motor us too small too move the weight are another two.

Mind you im a navy boy :p

I'm no expert, but I'm sorry to say, Navy is right. It is a beautifully-dressed beach racer. They're quite common on the beaches of our coastline, especially here in Yorkshire during the summer.

I'd enter it in a few beach races, if I were you.

But that's up to you.