Private Messaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

Information for Posters on Private Messaging to GF

This advice is for posters who have had posts locked or who have been suspended for inappropriate behaviour, breaches of posting etiquette or of inappropriate behaviour that challenges the forum standards.
  • sending me a PM to continue the debate offline is a pointless exercise. I'm not interested in continuing a pointless engagement in "who's on first - what's on second". I will automatically delete such PM's without reading them.
  • don't expend effort into sending a PM to me if it's being used as a vehicle of discontent - refer to end result in above bullet point.
  • when I indicate that debate is closed, in very simple english, it means exactly that. get over it, start a new thread and be happy.
  • for those posters who are hell bent on ignoring the rules - then be prepared to see threads heavily edited. rather than see effort wasted, please take the time to read the rules - and re-enter the fray in a more co-operative and flexible manner.
A significant majority of posters understand how to play by the rules. For those who don't, then get with the programme as you're wasting your own time typing to me. It doesn't waste my time as I hit the delete button (without reading them).
I and the other Mods are here to Moderate, not to run grievance counselling and to continue to attend to those who feel that they deserve more attention to their concerns than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.