Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > DefenceTalk Management > Announcements

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Official WARNING Goes out to...

This is a discussion on Official WARNING Goes out to... within the Announcements forum, part of the DefenceTalk Management category; Long time since we've done this. Warning goes out to aaaditya , please pay attention to the SUBJECT of the ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old August 25th, 2005   #16
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Re: Official WARNING Goes out to...

Long time since we've done this.

Warning goes out to aaaditya, please pay attention to the SUBJECT of the discussion before commenting. Do not turn each and every topic into India topic or India vs Pakistan. There is more to the world of defence than just India, so lets think outside the box. Discuss india related issues in thread designated to Indian disucussions and lets leave some room for others to discuss topics related to their countries, regions and else where.

Got a problem? Need help? Contact me!
Old September 9th, 2005   #17
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Arrow Re: Official WARNING Goes out to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebMaster
Long time since we've done this.

Warning goes out to aaaditya, please pay attention to the SUBJECT of the discussion before commenting. Do not turn each and every topic into India topic or India vs Pakistan. There is more to the world of defence than just India, so lets think outside the box. Discuss india related issues in thread designated to Indian disucussions and lets leave some room for others to discuss topics related to their countries, regions and else where.
...in addition to that, please don't flood the forums with "india" topics and posts. This isn't really india specific forum.

Everyone is encouraged to discuss defence on a global scale rather than their own particular country or region. Of course, discuss your own but don't side line other countries or regions even though you may or may not know anything about other regions that doesn't mean nothing as far as defence is happening there.

Old September 12th, 2005   #18
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:

Warning goes out to...

Defcon 6 - I understand your enthusiasm about futuristic weapon systems... but please know that this is not some star trek year 2323 forum. We discuss our/this era's global military and defence developments. Although, we respect your studies about those weapons and knowledge/opinion, I request to you that we would like to keep the content of the forum and site in general focused on international military and strategic defence affairs rather than getting into high tech concept weapons. I hope, this will encourage you to participate in other threads which deal with military current affairs.

Please enjoy.

Old September 27th, 2005   #19
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:

Quote:
...in addition to that, please don't flood the forums with "india" topics and posts. This isn't really india specific forum.

Everyone is encouraged to discuss defence on a global scale rather than their own particular country or region. Of course, discuss your own but don't side line other countries or regions even though you may or may not know anything about other regions that doesn't mean nothing as far as defence is happening there.
Another warning goes out to aaaditya,

Please break up your posts in small paragraphs so it is easier on the eyes and easier to read. Also try to space out your sentences... I hope that we can settle this with just simple warning and let this be the last one.

Old October 20th, 2005   #20
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:

It's that time again.

Warning goes out to...

Hussain, try to stick to the topic and don't repeat same BS in every single thread (all of the pakistani anyway). Anymore of the useless yapping will get you banned so debate/discuss wisely.

Elite-pilot, stick to the topic. If topic is going OFF topic, please don't help and don't drag it deep into off topic area. Really, it doesn't help.

Old October 21st, 2005   #21
Super Moderator
Lieutenant General
Threads:

what abt ppl who have been copy pasting & also not doing that right either? Why No warnings & actions against them?

U knw the ppl who r doing so, I dnt wana take the names.
Old October 22nd, 2005   #22
Forum Bouncer
Colonel
Threads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABRE
what abt ppl who have been copy pasting & also not doing that right either? Why No warnings & actions against them?

U knw the ppl who r doing so, I dnt wana take the names.
Just hit the report button.
Old October 22nd, 2005   #23
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:

Warning goes to:

Srirangan, don't use the forum for COMMERCIAL purposes.

Old November 8th, 2005   #24
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:

Warning goes out to...

Kingcobra, please try to write in proper english and not poorly. Write the proper words like YOU, ARE, not u, r as if you were on some chat room.

Thanks and enjoy!

Old March 7th, 2006   #25
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Warning goes out to...

Zoolander, please avoid ONE LINE / ONE LINER replies just to increase your post count. Please know that have the most posts on this forum will not help you in any way or form. We only allow one liner replies in special circumstances and as required but not insane and excessive posts so that member can increase their post count hoping to get some "status" on the boards.
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/sh...5394#post55394

You may also want to read the rules:
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

Your attention to details and replies as technical as possible is required and very much appreciated.

Thanks and Enjoy!

Old March 9th, 2006   #26
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Exclamation

Quote:
Warning goes out to...

Zoolander, please avoid ONE LINE / ONE LINER replies just to increase your post count. Please know that have the most posts on this forum will not help you in any way or form. We only allow one liner replies in special circumstances and as required but not insane and excessive posts so that member can increase their post count hoping to get some "status" on the boards.
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/sh...5394#post55394

You may also want to read the rules:
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

Your attention to details and replies as technical as possible is required and very much appreciated.

Thanks and Enjoy!
Just adding more to above (ALL members should take note):

Please avoid 1-2 line follow-on posts within minutes of your reply. If you forget something just edit the previous reply instead of making new post right after one and another.
Also, please try to write in proper english rather than chat room slang. Please try writing "u" as "you" and "y" as "why" because it is part of the rules as well:
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php#15

Old April 10th, 2006   #27
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Warning goes out to...

cerswensky, please avoid using ONE LINER replies also try to follow the rules:
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php and stay away from posting replies that could turn the thread into a flame war.

Please remove the Chinese flag from your profile, as you are an Indian registered from India.

This is your FIRST and very LAST warning... next step will send you to the ban-land.

Old May 18th, 2006   #28
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Warning goes to:

Darrel_topgun, please keep this mind when posting:

1. Respect other members and do not pass baseless and stupid comments regarding other members and especially not moderators/supermods and there is no need to get emotional when you are told that you maybe wrong regarding your technical know-how of a particular weapon system.
  2. Always post SOURCE of your information with proper links and / or news stories, etc.
  3. This is your FIRST and very LAST warning. You know what that means, right?
  4. Read the rules: http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php
Thanks and Enjoy!

Old July 27th, 2006   #29
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Warning goes out to ali.uaf,

rit? sum? dat? wt? dan? WTH you speaking and smoking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.uaf
Probablyy you are rit ...but there was sum disscussion going on sum forum dat wt if Russia denies China for RD-93 engines for JF-17 dan what options China/PAK ......
plzzzzz rite prprly!!!

Spell out the words completely and check your spelling otherwise don't bother posting.

Read the rules here: http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

Consider this your last warning before a ban for few months.

Old October 15th, 2006   #30
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Warning goes out to:

birdofprey/lordofthelord, please read the rules and do not get too emotional and confrontational with other posters who have different opinion about certain topics than you. Also, let me know which ID you want to post with on DefenceTalk.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: