Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > DefenceTalk Management > Announcements

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Military Videos - Watch all here!

This is a discussion on Military Videos - Watch all here! within the Announcements forum, part of the DefenceTalk Management category; Okay folks, new section had to come because military videos are here! I hope it is useful! Link: Military Videos ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old August 28th, 2006   #1
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Exclamation Military Videos - Watch all here!

Okay folks, new section had to come because military videos are here! I hope it is useful!

Link:
Military Videos | DefenceTalk | Defense & Military News - Forums - Pictures - Weapons

DefenceTalk won't host the videos but you will be able to watch the military videos uploaded on 17 different websites out there.

Videos related to world military, military excercises, military tests, missile tests, shootings, gun firing, explosions, air force videos, army videos, navy videos, air force excercises, etc. linked from 17 most popular video hosting websites such as: Google Video, YouTube, iFilm, Vimeo, Metacafe, Bolt (for Audio & Video), Bofunk, Break, Jumpcut, Current TV, MySpace Video Code, Revver, FreeVideoBlog, Streetfire Videos, Crossroad Videos, Anime Episodes, Dropshots - All on DefenceTalk.com.

Now you don't have to browse 17 websites for the videos, we will have them right here for you...this is one of its kind service as far as Military videos are concerned so please give some time to fill up that section soon and if you want to help out keep it updated, you are welcomed to do so. Contact me!

Any questions or comments, please feel free to post here or
Contact Us

Thanks and Enjoy!

Got a problem? Need help? Contact me!

Last edited by WebMaster; January 19th, 2011 at 03:34 AM.
WebMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2007   #2
Senior Rookie
General
Threads:
So what happens when I upload video to Defence Talk? Upload page lists mpeg,mpg,avi,asf,wmv,mov as Allowable Image Types. I have some airshow videos-Harrier, Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, etc. I tried to upload some a while back but it failed. Thanks.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2007   #3
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Scott, you can upload them on DefenceTalk gallery (as you upload pictures) OR you can upload them to Google/youtube and then give me the links and I will post in the videos section or you can do that as well(after I create you a username and password for that section).

What is size of the videos?

Thanks!

Old May 15th, 2007   #4
Senior Rookie
General
Threads:
Largest 26 mb, most 10-14 mb, some smaller. Thanks, S
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2009   #5
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Just an update on this...

Military Videos | DefenceTalk | Defense & Military News - Forums - Pictures - Weapons

The video section is now live again and will be updated regularly. The videos (of popular aircraft, vehicles and ships) will show up on defencetalk within few hours after they are on youtube... from any user, automagically

We won't be moderating the comments in the videos that much as they are from youtube and are imported as they are posted. So, if you see some bad language, please excuse. Why read the comments anyway? Just watch the videos. :P

Please report any problems in here.

Thanks and enjoy!

Old January 19th, 2011   #6
Defense Enthusiast
Lieutenant
Threads:
Hey every time I click the link from Web Masters first post I get directed here with an error message...
T.C.P da Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2011   #7
Troll Hunter
General
Threads:
Fixed.

Old January 19th, 2011   #8
Defense Enthusiast
Lieutenant
Threads:
ThanX!
T.C.P da Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2011   #9
Private
Threads:
plenty and various kinds of military movies,
thanks so much , i love it
idiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2011
Avid
This message has been deleted by OPSSG. Reason: Violation of forum rules: No one-liners
Old March 29th, 2011
susiehaynes
This message has been deleted by Bonza. Reason: spammer, posts deleted and user banned
Old December 8th, 2011
raheelmushtaq
This message has been deleted by OPSSG. Reason: Violation of forum rules: No one-liners

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: