DT Admin and Mod Team Updates

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hi Folks,

I can't believe that we did not have a thread in announcement forum (or anywhere on the forum for that matter) dedicated to forum staff updates for almost 8 years!

Anyway, there is first time for everything. I wish we had done it with very first member of the team but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. I would like to start this thread and welcome 2 new members, Lucasnz and MrConservative to the Mod team at Defencetalk. We've also promoted Bonza to SuperModerator duties - there is no guarantee that he will stay sane from this day forward. :D

Moreover, I would also like to use this opportunity to thank all of the mods for their work, support and help in making DefenceTalk the best and leading defense forum on the internet.

Enjoy!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would like to announce promotion of Lucasnz and MrConservative as part of the SuperModerators' team at DefenceTalk now. Welcome again guys, glad to have you on board!

I would also like to take this opportunity and announce new group, the "Honorary Moderator" group. This group will serve as a reminder to us all for some of great members of DefenceTalk who are no longer with us. The first member of this group is no other than WhiskeyJack from NZ.

Thank you!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Folks,

Just two updates in this thread:

StobieWan and Gremlin29 are now part of the DT Mods team. Welcome again guys, glad to have you on board!

thanks