DefenceTalk T-Shirts [ vote here ]

If DefenceTalk.com T-shirt was available, would you buy it?

• Total voters

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
If DefenceTalk.com T-shirt was available, would you buy it?

Tell us your color pick and price range... ;)

mysterious

The logo should be sumthin real 'cool' and the shirt shouldn't cost more than 20 USD man! I'm a student, cant spend more than that on 'one' T-Shirt! ;)

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
Yeah should be dark(Black or dark blue) color while being affordable. Be able to show the muscles(Chicks in the club dig that) :D: I'd probably pay around $25 to $30 bucks for it. Oh btw, the DTsymbol should not be too big or else it would be like advertisement which is bad for me to impress the ladies.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
myst, define "real" cool?

Specific ideas like pathfinder/brahmos gave would be helpful.

T-shirts are still in development phase and someone floated this idea to me so I thought' why not? Will try to keep the cost below 19.99 :D

white
gray
dark gray
black
navy blue
dark blue

small, medium, large or one size fits all? :D

mysterious

All that counts on the T-Shirt is the DT logo; meaning its style, layout and appearance!! If that doesnt look good (lets say, cool), then I dont think it'll be worth buying. The colors should be just right meaning, no girly or gay colors which make it look like some informal website. Sophistication of the design is the key my friends! :smokingc:

srirangan

Banned Member
I prefer urbanwear. So I won't buy them unless they're unnecessarily long and have stripes on the sleeve ends and they make me look like a rockstar, yea i have the long hair and high cheek bones to pull off them rockstar looks, and the lanky tall build also helps. :smokingc:

Yeah well I am a bit choosy on the clothes I wear. And cost won't be an issue, if I like it I'll buy anything.

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Dudes, DefenceTalk.com doesn´t have a logo so what logo are we supposed to print on the t shirt???

Should it just say DefenceTalk.com at the front?

I suggest two shirts :p One could be informal an t shirt with the words "DefenceTalk.com" splashed in huge font over the chest area, while the other could be the little bit formal approach with "DefenceTalk.com" written over the left front pocket area in small font.

The informal t shirt should have bright colors while the formal shirt should be having dark colors and possibly a collar with around two buttons at the front.

I think I´ll probably pay around 10 euros for the casual t shirt. :D:

mysterious

Tight fit? No way! That's gay! (no personal offence to the homosexual community). Well Canadian summer is over. Can I have a hooded fleece jacket instead (chix dig that brothaz)! ;) Just playing! On a more serious note, I'm still hangin on to my cry for a cool logo (anything creative that someone in here can come up with) with the right colors and probably a sleak-ish design. :smokingc:

adsH

Myst british fashion is abit different, slightly fitting shirts is kind of cool and very straight here, the thing is Myst No offense to the US/candian people here, i personally think the US and candian should follow european fashion sense, or at the least follow British Fashion, we have been rated as the most well dressed tourists in the world.

XEROX

What would be nice is to also have a hooded sweater with the DT logo / address

The ones like the GAP hooded sweaters

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
:idea2 Why don't I just open up a DT clothing line? :roll :lol

XEROX

I for one would consider purchasing a GAP like sweater with the DT logo/address instead of a T-shirt

I would also be willing to pay up to $40, which equates to around 22 pounds

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
myst/redsoulja,

This is an Announcement forum, announcements/infomercials about the site are made here... threads posted are only intended to discuss the subject for which they were posted. Please do not hijack the threads like that.

Your replies not related to this thread were moved here:
http://defencetalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30599#30599

Enjoy!