USAF officer recruitment question

chr89

I have a college degree and I'm in good shape (no broken bones, arrests, etc.). However I may need to file one medical waiver at some point in the process. I was motivated to join the air force after I graduated college. I talked to a recruiter in my area who helped me fill out an application and told me that an officer recruiter would get back to me in 1 week.
What is a typical turnaround time to get a paycheck, provided I meet all of the MEPs requirements?
Should I start packing boxes or start looking for temp work to pass the time?

CB90

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Likely nobody here can give you a useful answer. If they can they're guessing, or at best, going on dated information.

Only your recruiter knows the recent typical turnaround times, and more importantly, knows your approximate chances of actually getting picked up on your application.

Ranger25

Staff member
Likely nobody here can give you a useful answer. If they can they're guessing, or at best, going on dated information.

Only your recruiter knows the recent typical turnaround times, and more importantly, knows your approximate chances of actually getting picked up on your application.
Correct, Ask the NCO to give you the contact information for the O recruiter and they should be able to discuss direct,y with you in detail