Super Hornet in Air-to-Air question/ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyman2009

Hello, i want to know if the super hornet is superior in terms of air superiority of today. It's receiving block III upgrades. also when it recives the EPE Engines does it increase the super hornets air superiority capabilities? It has AIM-9x,JHMCS,APG-79, superior maneuverability.

Also I'm new here. Any pilots or experts could tell me please? I love the super hornet in air superiority. But I've been reading some false statements about the super hornet not being good in air to air. So makes me feel sick and worried

alexsa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Also I'm new here. Any pilots or experts could tell me please? I love the super hornet in air superiority. But I've been reading some false statements about the super hornet not being good in air to air. So makes me feel sick and worried
If you have already concluded these are false statements why are you worried. Useful to know what you consider false in order for an informed conversation.

Is this SPAM?

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Super Hornet will do the job that's asked of it and I'm not interested in letting some he said/she said, pointless, childish discussion get any footing on the site. We expect better quality from threads and no one liner posts, particularly just full of question marks. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.