Should PAF opt for jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons or WMDs?

SHOULD PAF OPT FOR JETS CAPABLE OF CARRYING NUCLEAR WEAPONS OR WMD?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
My Question about Jets carrying Nukes & WMD had sparked a nice conversation on the JF-17 link. Some have favored the Idea that PAF should opt for Nuclear capable Jets & some have went against the Idea. But it is still not clear how many of you people favor the idea here & how many of you dont. So please give your logics, thoughts, views, preceptions etc about PAF & Nuclear Jets.

P.A.F

Re: SHOULD PAF OPT FOR JETS CAPABLE OF CARRYING NUCLEAR WEAPONS OR WMD?

I think that the PAF should opt for jets with the ability to carry nukes.
PAF pilots are amongst the best in the world and there will be no problem for them to drop nukes on the enemy and get out! secondly why not have the extra feature. it doesn't do no harm. lastly if india have got nuke aircraft then why souldn't we.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

P.A.F said:
I think that the PAF should opt for jets with the ability to carry nukes.
PAF pilots are amongst the best in the world and there will be no problem for them to drop nukes on the enemy and get out! secondly why not have the extra feature. it doesn't do no harm. lastly if india have got nuke aircraft then why souldn't we.
Than Vote yes my friend.

mysterious

Now, this post is not even worth commenting in! :D Everyone knows the obvious answer! :cop Pakistan would be 'nuts' to go for jets that are not WMD/unconventional warhead capable.

adsH

whats the harm not have them onn its only couple of bunch of wire some rails and some micro programming or something .

umair

Peace Enforcer
This can b discussed in the other procurement thread as well.
Btw in our current fleet we have 4 nuke capable aircraft.So rest assured acquisitions will be as well.
Locking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.