Help needed from the Professionals of Pakistan Air Force.

awaiz85

I want to ask a few questions from the professionals of Pakistan Air Force.

1. I'm a student and also employed and now I'm applying for commission in PAF in the Logistic Branch as a Pilot Officer. I have cleared the intelligence test and the Medical test but now at the point of interview i'm facing a major problem. They gave me a Form which i have to submit at the time of interview but in this form there is a para which needs to be signed by my Employer but my Employer is not signing it just and he is saying that its not our policy, if you need to apply then you have to resign. However, i can easily resign if i will be selected for the commission in PAF nad when i will be called up by PAF. So i want to ask you all that whether is there any possibily that i can leave that para blank or attach an application with the form stating all these things clearly or i cant apply without signed by my employer. Please help me on this issue.

I'm desperately waiting for your replies.

Eloquence

Hi.

I have a question for you? Sorry if i'm posting on your thread but i'm also a student and i wish to apply to the RAF in pakistan so i wish to know how do i proceed and apply? Do they have a website where you can apply and obtain application information? I'm interested and wish to obtain more detail as well.

layer3

I want to ask a few questions from the professionals of Pakistan Air Force.

1. I'm a student and also employed and now I'm applying for commission in PAF in the Logistic Branch as a Pilot Officer. I have cleared the intelligence test and the Medical test but now at the point of interview i'm facing a major problem. They gave me a Form which i have to submit at the time of interview but in this form there is a para which needs to be signed by my Employer but my Employer is not signing it just and he is saying that its not our policy, if you need to apply then you have to resign. However, i can easily resign if i will be selected for the commission in PAF nad when i will be called up by PAF. So i want to ask you all that whether is there any possibily that i can leave that para blank or attach an application with the form stating all these things clearly or i cant apply without signed by my employer. Please help me on this issue.

I'm desperately waiting for your replies.
Burn your boats and apply for PAF that will increase your chances, highlight the issue in your interview, you will get credit for that.