Scientists at Los Alamos National Lab in Los Alamos, N.M., have achieved a remarkable breakthrough with the Office of Naval Research’s (ONR) Free Electron Laser (FEL) program, setting the stage for a preliminary design review scheduled Jan. 20-21 in Virginia. […]
- World Military
You are here: Home / Free Electron Laser
Post Tagged with: "Free Electron Laser"
- Fire-control protocol - the Buk-M1 air defense complex
- Question about the M-302
- Danish or Swedish?
- Help identifying an NASA plane from 1966
- Russia’s New Angara Space Rocket Test Flight Successful
- General News
- Aeronautic start-ups
- BASIC Trident report
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- Middle East Crisis
- Maritime tech
- Cooling system supplier for Wheeled armored vehicle
- Why "this vs that" platform discussions are unproductive
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- GPS for Artillery Staff?