Scientists at Los Alamos National Lab in Los Alamos, N.M., have achieved a remarkable breakthrough with the Office of Naval Research’s (ONR) Free Electron Laser (FEL) program, setting the stage for a preliminary design review scheduled Jan. 20-21 in Virginia. […]
- World Military
You are here: Home / Free Electron Laser
Post Tagged with: "Free Electron Laser"
- China invasion of Johnson Reef of Vietnam on March 14th 1988
- Body Armour
- Iran Unveiling a floating X Band 4 kw radar , Sahand
- Efficacy of the SM-3 Against Countermeasures?
- Ukranian Crisis
- In need of some tactics advice! Planning a scene!
- Advice and question. Feel free :)
- Thailand Unmanned Underwater Vehicles
- How large orders of Carl Gustav 84mm can we expect from the US?
- Technical Manuals
- Т-35A Up and Running
- A-10 The ground pounders friend
- Asian arms race - news.com.au story
- Drone air to air combat
- Exercise Foal Eagle