A new book published by the Historical Office of the Secretary of Defense describes changes in military weapons systems acquisition during the 15 years following World War II. “Rearming for the Cold War 1945-1960″ by retired Air Force Col. Elliott […]
- World Military
You are here: Home / acquisitions
Post Tagged with: "acquisitions"
- APC BTR -80 Overhauling /servicing WORKSHOP
- China invasion of Johnson Reef of Vietnam on March 14th 1988
- Body Armour
- Iran Unveiling a floating X Band 4 kw radar , Sahand
- Efficacy of the SM-3 Against Countermeasures?
- Ukranian Crisis
- In need of some tactics advice! Planning a scene!
- Advice and question. Feel free :)
- Thailand Unmanned Underwater Vehicles
- How large orders of Carl Gustav 84mm can we expect from the US?
- Technical Manuals
- Т-35A Up and Running
- A-10 The ground pounders friend
- Asian arms race - news.com.au story
- Drone air to air combat