The ceremony of transfer of the serial Su-34 front-line bombers to the Russian Air Force was held today at the Novosibirsk branch of the Sukhoi Company – V.P. Chkalov Novosibirsk aircraft plant (NAZ).
Three aircraft took off and headed to the place of their deployment.
The first aircraft of the 2013 State Defense Order was transferred to the military at the beginning of May this year and is already in service.
Implementation of the 2013 State Defense Order at the Novosibirsk aircraft plant is in full swing. The company’s management noted a high degree of readiness of aircraft, which is the guarantee of a full and timely implementation of the 2013 State Defense Order.
The large government contracts signed with the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation in 2008 and 2010 for the supply of Su-34 have created the conditions for a stable work load of the plant in the long run, and determined its long-term development prospects.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Ukranian Crisis
- Singapore Navy
- F-35 - International Participation
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- US Navy News and updates
- China invasion of Johnson Reef of Vietnam on March 14th 1988
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force Discussions
- Т-35A Up and Running
- Singapore Army Pictures
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion