“What we can offer and what they are interested in are armored vehicles, large caliber ammunition, assault rifles and night-vision equipment,” Vucic said after the meeting with his Pakistani counterpart Syed Naveed Qamar.
The Pakistani minister said the details of a potential accord would be known after a Serbian delegation visits his country, planned in the coming months.
For several years, Serbia has been trying to increase its military industry’s exports, notably of ammunition, rifles, explosives and small planes.
According to the latest official data, these exports have increased in value to $247 million (190.5 million euros) from $75 million some five years ago.
Related Topic Tags
- armored vehicles, Arms sales, assault refiles, equipment, exports, military equipment, military sales, night vision, pakistan, Serbia
Keywords:Army EqUiPMENT, armored vehicles for sale, military equipment for sale, serbian military equipment, Serbian Army Equipment
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- The Indonesian Army
- Ukranian Crisis
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- F-35 - International Participation
- Battlefield communications in high radiation environments
- Opinions on military and strategy games
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- UFO or secret fighter jet?
- Unidentified beeping sound
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Singapore Navy
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'