“What we can offer and what they are interested in are armored vehicles, large caliber ammunition, assault rifles and night-vision equipment,” Vucic said after the meeting with his Pakistani counterpart Syed Naveed Qamar.
The Pakistani minister said the details of a potential accord would be known after a Serbian delegation visits his country, planned in the coming months.
For several years, Serbia has been trying to increase its military industry’s exports, notably of ammunition, rifles, explosives and small planes.
According to the latest official data, these exports have increased in value to $247 million (190.5 million euros) from $75 million some five years ago.
Related Topic Tags
- armored vehicles, Arms sales, assault refiles, equipment, exports, military equipment, military sales, night vision, pakistan, Serbia
Keywords:military equipment, military vehicles for sale, armored vehicles for sale, modern israeli armoured vehicles list, new military equipments
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Compact Fusion Reactor
- Ukranian Crisis
- Author Research - Exercises
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- VMFAT501 F35B , VAQ209 Growlers and Hornets!
- 149th FW Lone Star Gunfighters
- The Arsenal Ship Revisited. Again.