“What we can offer and what they are interested in are armored vehicles, large caliber ammunition, assault rifles and night-vision equipment,” Vucic said after the meeting with his Pakistani counterpart Syed Naveed Qamar.
The Pakistani minister said the details of a potential accord would be known after a Serbian delegation visits his country, planned in the coming months.
For several years, Serbia has been trying to increase its military industry’s exports, notably of ammunition, rifles, explosives and small planes.
According to the latest official data, these exports have increased in value to $247 million (190.5 million euros) from $75 million some five years ago.
Related Topic Tags
- armored vehicles, Arms sales, assault refiles, equipment, exports, military equipment, military sales, night vision, pakistan, Serbia
Keywords:military equipment, armored vehicles for sale, military vehicles for sale, armored military vehicles for sale, pakistan night jpg
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- British Army News and Discussion
- Scottish Independence
- What/Who downed MH17 ?
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- The Scottish Navy
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- Ukranian Crisis
- Active Modern Military Aircraft Question...Need Input
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Assad's strategic options