“What we can offer and what they are interested in are armored vehicles, large caliber ammunition, assault rifles and night-vision equipment,” Vucic said after the meeting with his Pakistani counterpart Syed Naveed Qamar.
The Pakistani minister said the details of a potential accord would be known after a Serbian delegation visits his country, planned in the coming months.
For several years, Serbia has been trying to increase its military industry’s exports, notably of ammunition, rifles, explosives and small planes.
According to the latest official data, these exports have increased in value to $247 million (190.5 million euros) from $75 million some five years ago.
Related Topic Tags
- armored vehicles, Arms sales, assault refiles, equipment, exports, military equipment, military sales, night vision, pakistan, Serbia
Keywords:Army EqUiPMENT, military equipment, military equipment pic, armored vehicle for sale, serbian arms equipment
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Ukranian Crisis
- US Navy News and updates
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesian Aero News
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Gaza/Israel clashes thread
- F-35 - International Participation
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force