“What we can offer and what they are interested in are armored vehicles, large caliber ammunition, assault rifles and night-vision equipment,” Vucic said after the meeting with his Pakistani counterpart Syed Naveed Qamar.
The Pakistani minister said the details of a potential accord would be known after a Serbian delegation visits his country, planned in the coming months.
For several years, Serbia has been trying to increase its military industry’s exports, notably of ammunition, rifles, explosives and small planes.
According to the latest official data, these exports have increased in value to $247 million (190.5 million euros) from $75 million some five years ago.
Related Topic Tags
- armored vehicles, Arms sales, assault refiles, equipment, exports, military equipment, military sales, night vision, pakistan, Serbia
Keywords:military equipment, turkish military equipment, Serbian Weapons, russia army military armoured equipment pictures, Pakistan weapons and war vehicles
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- F-35 - International Participation
- NZDF General discussion thread
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Possible Singaporean Aircraft Carrier
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- French Armée de l'Air News & Discussion
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- Indonesian Aero News
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)