Four Russian warships, as well as support vessels, warplanes, helicopters and naval infantry, will team up with Chinese naval forces in a joint exercise in April, a source in Russia’s Pacific Fleet said on Tuesday.
In all, more than 20 Russian and Chinese warships and support vessels will participate.
Since 2005, China and Russia have conducted several joint military exercises within the framework of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
The group also includes the Central Asian countries of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan and aims to promote regional cooperation and check U.S. influence.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:China Russia warship venezuela
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Т-35A Up and Running
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Ukranian Crisis
- Singapore Navy
- F-35 - International Participation
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- US Navy News and updates
- China invasion of Johnson Reef of Vietnam on March 14th 1988
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force Discussions
- Singapore Army Pictures
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion