“There is a great potential [for joint projects] in the area of radar equipment and rocket engines,” Rosoboronexport said in a statement.
The Russian arms exporter is also discussing with a number of countries the creation of post-sale maintenance centers for Russian-made helicopters sold to these countries.
“These centers will expedite repairs and create jobs for local professionals,” the statement said.
A team of Rosoboronexport officials is currently in South Africa as part of the Russian delegation attending Africa Aerospace and Defense arms show in Pretoria on September 19-23.
Russia is expected to be one of the largest exhibitors at the event, along with Germany and the United States.
“We hope that this show will be very productive for us,” Deputy General Director of Rosoboronexport, Alexander Mikheyev, said.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- Brazilian Naval Strength
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Mexico's military defense
- Ukranian Crisis
- Russia tests new missiles
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- US Navy News and updates
- The Indonesian Army
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion