In November, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said that Russia had agreed to lend his country over $4 billion to buy weapons.
“There is a contract with Venezuela but it’s not yet being implemented,” Rosoboronexport special programs director Nikolai Dimidyuk told reporters.
“Venezuela has rescheduled the dates several times, but now we have agreed on a timeframe for the deliveries,” he added.
Venezuela is one of the biggest buyers of Russian arms.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Drones attacks by the US
- The Indonesian Army
- Ukranian Crisis
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- F-35 - International Participation
- Battlefield communications in high radiation environments
- Opinions on military and strategy games
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- UFO or secret fighter jet?
- Unidentified beeping sound
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Singapore Navy