Asked if he was aware if Pyongyang had informed Beijing and Washington before carrying out the test, defence ministry spokesman Kim Min-Seok said: “We knew that.”
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- F-35 - International Participation
- Chinese 'air defence identification zone' in East China Sea
- Potential of international arbitration to change Timor Sea Treaty
- Stealth Aircraft Operation
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Movies with good Jet Air Combat?
- Role of rifle fire/heavier small arms/other weapons
- M16 vs AK-47?
- Should the 5.56 be replaced?
- Skunk Works unveil SR-72 concept
- New TKMS (HDW) "budget" submarine presented at SUBCON 2007
- Your kettle may be spying on you.