"Officials from Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT) said that the company's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter resumed flights tests after a software flaw with the jet's fuel pumps was corrected, reports Bloomberg. SmarTrend currently has Lockheed Martin in an Uptrend. Since 2008, SmarTrend subscribers trading Lockheed Martin using our alerts outperformed the stock by 94%. We are monitoring these developments and will alert subscribers to any change in trend."
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Indian Navy contemplating CVN. Folly or Vision?
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- US Navy News and updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- Russia's Arctic Expansion
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Philippine Navy @ Janes Fighting Ships 2014-2015
- F-35 - International Participation
- ASEAN (and ADMM Plus) Military Exercises
- Assad's strategic options
- Indonesian Aero News