"Officials from Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT) said that the company's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter resumed flights tests after a software flaw with the jet's fuel pumps was corrected, reports Bloomberg. SmarTrend currently has Lockheed Martin in an Uptrend. Since 2008, SmarTrend subscribers trading Lockheed Martin using our alerts outperformed the stock by 94%. We are monitoring these developments and will alert subscribers to any change in trend."
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- NZDF General discussion thread
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- F-35 - International Participation
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Flanker Export Thread
- North Korean Military.
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Brazilian Air Force News and Discussion
- Iran Inaugurates Production Line of HAFEZ Radar System
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates