"Officials from Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT) said that the company's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter resumed flights tests after a software flaw with the jet's fuel pumps was corrected, reports Bloomberg. SmarTrend currently has Lockheed Martin in an Uptrend. Since 2008, SmarTrend subscribers trading Lockheed Martin using our alerts outperformed the stock by 94%. We are monitoring these developments and will alert subscribers to any change in trend."
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- F-35 - International Participation
- Battlefield communications in high radiation environments
- Opinions on military and strategy games
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Ukranian Crisis
- UFO or secret fighter jet?
- Unidentified beeping sound
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Singapore Navy
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Indonesian Aero News