"Officials from Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT) said that the company's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter resumed flights tests after a software flaw with the jet's fuel pumps was corrected, reports Bloomberg. SmarTrend currently has Lockheed Martin in an Uptrend. Since 2008, SmarTrend subscribers trading Lockheed Martin using our alerts outperformed the stock by 94%. We are monitoring these developments and will alert subscribers to any change in trend."
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- How truly capable is the United States Navy?
- Philippines to Re-Focus on Territorial Defence in 2012
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Navy Carrier Battle Group composition
- Ukranian Crisis
- Cooling system supplier for Wheeled armored vehicle
- Gaza/Israel clashes thread
- Indonesian Aero News
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates