"Officials from Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT) said that the company's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter resumed flights tests after a software flaw with the jet's fuel pumps was corrected, reports Bloomberg. SmarTrend currently has Lockheed Martin in an Uptrend. Since 2008, SmarTrend subscribers trading Lockheed Martin using our alerts outperformed the stock by 94%. We are monitoring these developments and will alert subscribers to any change in trend."
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Stealth Aircraft Operation
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Brazilian A-1 Modernization
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- F-35 - International Participation
- Chinese 'air defence identification zone' in East China Sea
- Potential of international arbitration to change Timor Sea Treaty
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Movies with good Jet Air Combat?
- Role of rifle fire/heavier small arms/other weapons
- M16 vs AK-47?
- Should the 5.56 be replaced?
- Skunk Works unveil SR-72 concept
- New TKMS (HDW) "budget" submarine presented at SUBCON 2007