Analysis indicates that the military helicopter market will reach a value of $19.4bn in 2012, as militaries worldwide continue to develop and upgrade their rotorcraft capabilities for a number of military settings and roles.
The analyst commented that ‘Whilst established military nations in the West will aim to fight financial constraints and continue to spend on helicopter procurement and upgrade programmes in order to maintain their current fleets, emerging military nations such as South Korea, India, and China will also be prominent players over the next decade, as their growing military spending reflects their increasingly important geopolitical position and military ambitions.’
The report contains 235 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the military helicopter market. The study provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of value (US$) and units for the global military helicopter market, as well as for 7 submarkets (Attack Helicopters, Reconnaissance Helicopters, Heavy-Lift Cargo Helicopters, Medium Utility Helicopters, Light Utility Helicopters, Maritime Helicopters, and Search and Rescue Helicopters) of the military helicopter market. 20 leading national military helicopter markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2012-2022. In addition, the 7 submarkets are individually forecast for each of the leading 20 national markets. The report provides profiles of 12 leading companies operating within the market, and includes an interview with a principal military helicopter company, providing expert insight alongside the analysis.
The Military Helicopter Market 2012-2022 will be of value to current and future potential investors into the military helicopter industry, as well as companies and research centres who wish to broaden their knowledge of the military helicopter market.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:market report homeland security helicopter
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- NZDF General discussion thread
- F-18 Advanced Hornet
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Stealthiest yet : RQ-180 Revealed
- Your kettle may be spying on you.
- Potential of international arbitration to change Timor Sea Treaty
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Stealth Aircraft Operation
- British Army News and Discussion
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Chinese 'air defence identification zone' in East China Sea
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Kapooka Pics
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'