JF 17 Thunder is Pakistan Air Force's new multi role fighter plane. The serial production is started in November 2009. Pakistan Air Force has 11 of these fighter planes at the moment. It is better than F 16 C/D block 50/52 because JF-17 Thunder is 4-4.5 Generation Fighter Plane. It is multi-role fighter plane with BVR capability and 7 hard points. Assault of JF 17. In future, Pakistan Air Force will be having J-10 Proposed/Ordered. J-11 Proposed. First Pakistan made JF-17 is now flying over Pakistan airspace. Engine will be upgraded after production of 50 JF-17s JF-17 can scan and track multiple targets and can engage 2 BVR targets at the same time. Indian Air Force grounded all 104 (-2) Su 30 MKI.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:jf 17 vs sukhoi 30mki, jf 17 thunder vs su 30mki, su 30mki vs jf 17, jf 17 vs su 30mki, jf17 vs mki defence pk
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Ukranian Crisis
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Potential of Gripen M, the naval variant...
- Active Modern Military Aircraft Question...Need Input
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Scottish Independence
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- What/Who downed MH17 ?
- British Army News and Discussion
- The Scottish Navy
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates