JF 17 Thunder is Pakistan Air Force's new multi role fighter plane. The serial production is started in November 2009. Pakistan Air Force has 11 of these fighter planes at the moment. It is better than F 16 C/D block 50/52 because JF-17 Thunder is 4-4.5 Generation Fighter Plane. It is multi-role fighter plane with BVR capability and 7 hard points. Assault of JF 17. In future, Pakistan Air Force will be having J-10 Proposed/Ordered. J-11 Proposed. First Pakistan made JF-17 is now flying over Pakistan airspace. Engine will be upgraded after production of 50 JF-17s JF-17 can scan and track multiple targets and can engage 2 BVR targets at the same time. Indian Air Force grounded all 104 (-2) Su 30 MKI.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:jf 17 vs sukhoi 30mki, j11 vs su 30mki, jf 17 thunder block 2 vs sukhoi 30mki comparison, su 30mki vs jf 17, comparison of su-30MKI nd Jf-17
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Compact Fusion Reactor
- Ukranian Crisis
- Author Research - Exercises
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- VMFAT501 F35B , VAQ209 Growlers and Hornets!
- 149th FW Lone Star Gunfighters
- The Arsenal Ship Revisited. Again.