JF 17 Thunder is Pakistan Air Force's new multi role fighter plane. The serial production is started in November 2009. Pakistan Air Force has 11 of these fighter planes at the moment. It is better than F 16 C/D block 50/52 because JF-17 Thunder is 4-4.5 Generation Fighter Plane. It is multi-role fighter plane with BVR capability and 7 hard points. Assault of JF 17. In future, Pakistan Air Force will be having J-10 Proposed/Ordered. J-11 Proposed. First Pakistan made JF-17 is now flying over Pakistan airspace. Engine will be upgraded after production of 50 JF-17s JF-17 can scan and track multiple targets and can engage 2 BVR targets at the same time. Indian Air Force grounded all 104 (-2) Su 30 MKI.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:jf 17 vs sukhoi 30mki, j11 vs su 30mki, jf 17 thunder block 2 vs sukhoi 30mki comparison, su 30mki vs jf 17, comparison of su-30MKI nd Jf-17
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)
- F-35 - International Participation
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Flanker Export Thread
- North Korean Military.
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Brazilian Air Force News and Discussion
- Iran Inaugurates Production Line of HAFEZ Radar System
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Indian Navy Discussions and Updates