JF 17 Thunder is Pakistan Air Force's new multi role fighter plane. The serial production is started in November 2009. Pakistan Air Force has 11 of these fighter planes at the moment. It is better than F 16 C/D block 50/52 because JF-17 Thunder is 4-4.5 Generation Fighter Plane. It is multi-role fighter plane with BVR capability and 7 hard points. Assault of JF 17. In future, Pakistan Air Force will be having J-10 Proposed/Ordered. J-11 Proposed. First Pakistan made JF-17 is now flying over Pakistan airspace. Engine will be upgraded after production of 50 JF-17s JF-17 can scan and track multiple targets and can engage 2 BVR targets at the same time. Indian Air Force grounded all 104 (-2) Su 30 MKI.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:jf 17 vs sukhoi 30mki, j11 vs su 30mki, pak jf 17 thunder vs sukhoi, jf 17 thunder vs su 30mki, jf17 Thunder vr sukai30 aircraft
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Ukranian Crisis
- How truly capable is the United States Navy?
- Royal Navy Carrier Battle Group composition
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- NZDF General discussion thread
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Philippines to Re-Focus on Territorial Defence in 2012
- Cooling system supplier for Wheeled armored vehicle