The UAV, which is being manufactured by researchers from the Mazandaran Science and Technology Park, is due to be unveiled during events to mark the 34th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution in the country.
“This drone which enjoys ultra-modern technology and is being built for the first time in the world will be unveiled in Bahman [January 20 - February 18], concurrent with the ten-day dawn celebrations,” the agency quoted lead researcher Abbas Jam as saying.
“The drone is soundless and does not need runway for take-off,” he said.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- US Navy News and updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- Indonesian Aero News
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Gaza/Israel clashes thread
- F-35 - International Participation
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Fire-control protocol - the Buk-M1 air defense complex