The UAV, which is being manufactured by researchers from the Mazandaran Science and Technology Park, is due to be unveiled during events to mark the 34th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution in the country.
“This drone which enjoys ultra-modern technology and is being built for the first time in the world will be unveiled in Bahman [January 20 - February 18], concurrent with the ten-day dawn celebrations,” the agency quoted lead researcher Abbas Jam as saying.
“The drone is soundless and does not need runway for take-off,” he said.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Scottish Independence
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- Potential of Gripen M, the naval variant...
- Active Modern Military Aircraft Question...Need Input
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- What/Who downed MH17 ?
- British Army News and Discussion
- The Scottish Navy
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates