The UAV, which is being manufactured by researchers from the Mazandaran Science and Technology Park, is due to be unveiled during events to mark the 34th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution in the country.
“This drone which enjoys ultra-modern technology and is being built for the first time in the world will be unveiled in Bahman [January 20 - February 18], concurrent with the ten-day dawn celebrations,” the agency quoted lead researcher Abbas Jam as saying.
“The drone is soundless and does not need runway for take-off,” he said.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Indian Military Aviation; News, Updates & Discussions
- North Korean Military.
- Singapore Army Pictures
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Chinese 'air defence identification zone' in East China Sea
- Principles of Strategy and Tactics
- F-18 Advanced Hornet
- Stealthiest yet : RQ-180 Revealed
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- F-35 - International Participation
- Your kettle may be spying on you.
- NZDF General discussion thread
- Kapooka Pics
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Potential of international arbitration to change Timor Sea Treaty