The UAV, which is being manufactured by researchers from the Mazandaran Science and Technology Park, is due to be unveiled during events to mark the 34th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution in the country.
“This drone which enjoys ultra-modern technology and is being built for the first time in the world will be unveiled in Bahman [January 20 - February 18], concurrent with the ten-day dawn celebrations,” the agency quoted lead researcher Abbas Jam as saying.
“The drone is soundless and does not need runway for take-off,” he said.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:iran ertical landing Drone Plane in youtube
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- NZDF General discussion thread
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Arms Race in Space
- F-35 - International Participation
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Possible Singaporean Aircraft Carrier
- French Armée de l'Air News & Discussion
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- RussianLand Forces Thread