The UAV, which is being manufactured by researchers from the Mazandaran Science and Technology Park, is due to be unveiled during events to mark the 34th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution in the country.
“This drone which enjoys ultra-modern technology and is being built for the first time in the world will be unveiled in Bahman [January 20 - February 18], concurrent with the ten-day dawn celebrations,” the agency quoted lead researcher Abbas Jam as saying.
“The drone is soundless and does not need runway for take-off,” he said.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Compact Fusion Reactor
- Ukranian Crisis
- Author Research - Exercises
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- VMFAT501 F35B , VAQ209 Growlers and Hornets!
- 149th FW Lone Star Gunfighters
- The Arsenal Ship Revisited. Again.