, On 1st October 2006 the Integrated Merlin Operational Support (IMOS) contract reached its final implementation milestone with responsibility for on and off-aircraft depth maintenance being transferred from the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) to prime contractor AgustaWestland. The Merlin Depth Maintenance Facility is located at Royal Naval Air Station Culdrose in southwest England and is responsible for performing all Royal Navy and Royal Air Force EH101 Merlin depth maintenance.
In February 2006 the MoD
Keywords:Integrated Merlin operational support
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- F-35 - International Participation
- Battlefield communications in high radiation environments
- Opinions on military and strategy games
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Ukranian Crisis
- UFO or secret fighter jet?
- Unidentified beeping sound
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Singapore Navy
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Indonesian Aero News