Indian Air Force (IAF) is procuring Chinook Ch-47F heavy-lift helicopters and AH-64D Block-III Apache helicopters from Boeing Company of USA.
In the two separate proposals initiated by Indian Air Force (IAF) for procurement of 15 Heavy Lift Helicopters and 22 Attack Helicopters, Boeing of United States of America (USA) with Chinook CH-47F(I) and Apache AH-64D respectively, has emerged as the L1 Vendor.
The Acceptance of Necessity (AoN) cost for 15 Heavy Lift Helicopters and 22 Attack Helicopters is Rs.2468.41 Crores and Rs.3094.98 Crores respectively. However, final cost of the Contracts would depend upon outcome of the Contract negotiation with the L1 Vendor.
All Capital procurements are carried out as per procedure laid down in the Defence Procurement Procedure (DPP) which ensures conformity to the highest standards of transparency, probity and public accountability.
This information was given by Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri JM Aaron Rashid Shri Avtar Singh Bhadanain Lok Sabha today.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:ah-64D, apache ah 64 india, ah 64d india, india apache 64 helicoptar news, IAF apache AH64D wallpaper
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Some newer stuff from me...so far
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- How truly capable is the United States Navy?
- US Navy News and updates
- Singapore Navy
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'