The proliferation of cyber attacks over the past decade has meant that many companies and government organizations are now fully aware of the dangers exposed to them through under-protected networks or from individual negligence. The growth of the internet has meant that cyber attacks represent a borderless challenge to security operators, who must now find solutions that are successful within the entire cyber domain rather than a specific tangible location. As a consequence, this study has determined that the value of the global cyber security market in 2013 will reach $68.34bn.
What makes this report unique?
We consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Lockheed Martin, IBM, QinetiQ, Tempest Security Intelligence, Lacoon Mobile Security and ICS8 are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy Global Cyber Security Market 2013-2023
Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the Global Cyber Security market prospects
- The report comprises 348 pages
Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 222 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the cyber security market
Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from 6 industry specialists informing the analysis
- IBM Corporation – The world’s largest business and technology services provider.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation – The world’s largest defence contractor and leading cyber security provider.
- QinetiQ plc – One of the leading defence and security companies in cyber security.
- Tempest Security Intelligence – A leading Brazilian cyber security operations provider.
- Lacoon Mobile Security – A leading Israeli company providing security solutions for mobile computing.
- ISC8 Inc. – A leading US cyber security solutions proivder
View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the global cyber security market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints. It also provides an examination of national cyber security strategies, commercial opportunities, and future disruptive technologies.
Keep up to date with developments within each of the cyber security market sectors with individual market forecasts from 2013-2023
- Critical Infrastructure
- Private Sector
Keep informed about the potential for each of the cyber security submarkets with separate forecasts from 2013-2023
- Network Security
- Security Operations
- Data Security
- Identity & Access
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
Learn about the opportunities in 13 leading countries with individual national market forecasts between 2013-2023
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 13 leading countries
- Detailed national tables of significant cyber security contracts, projects & programmes
Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 17 leading cyber security companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Defense, Space and Security
- Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc.
- Computer Science Corporation (CSC)
- EADS Group
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Hewlett Packard (HP) Compan
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- SAIC, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Thales Group
Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- STEP analysis of social, technological, economic and political matters, revealing what drives and restrains the global cyber security industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global Cyber Security Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
This report is for anyone requiring analysis of the global cyber security market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Global Cyber Security Market 2013-2023.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:global cyber security market, cyber image, Cyber Security Industry, how big is the global Cyber Market?
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- F-35 - International Participation
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Flanker Export Thread
- North Korean Military.
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Brazilian Air Force News and Discussion
- Iran Inaugurates Production Line of HAFEZ Radar System
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Indian Navy Discussions and Updates