A normal day at Rostock-Laage airport: First the Typhoons take off two by two and in case there are three of them the third Eurofighter takes off behind the other two. Part Two: de.youtube.com #1 – Most Discussed (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik #2 – Top Rated (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik #3 – Most Responded (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik Thank you!
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- F-X deal is back on. Brazil back in action
- Chinese 'air defence identification zone' in East China Sea
- NZDF General discussion thread
- British Army News and Discussion
- Russia might bring ICBM on trains
- Indian Navy Discussions and Updates
- North Korean Military.
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Brazilian Naval Strength
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Republic of Singapore Air Force