A normal day at Rostock-Laage airport: First the Typhoons take off two by two and in case there are three of them the third Eurofighter takes off behind the other two. Part Two: de.youtube.com #1 – Most Discussed (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik #2 – Top Rated (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik #3 – Most Responded (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik Thank you!
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Naval Version of MLRS
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Singapore Army Pictures
- The Indonesian Army
- Assad's strategic options
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- ASEAN (and ADMM Plus) Military Exercises
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Will modern warfare eliminate the use of artillery?
- F-18E/F good in air to air?