A normal day at Rostock-Laage airport: First the Typhoons take off two by two and in case there are three of them the third Eurofighter takes off behind the other two. Part Two: de.youtube.com #1 – Most Discussed (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik #2 – Top Rated (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik #3 – Most Responded (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik Thank you!
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Ukranian Crisis
- Some newer stuff from me...so far
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- How truly capable is the United States Navy?
- US Navy News and updates
- Singapore Navy
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- NZDF General discussion thread
- New Zealand Army Organisation