A normal day at Rostock-Laage airport: First the Typhoons take off two by two and in case there are three of them the third Eurofighter takes off behind the other two. Part Two: de.youtube.com #1 – Most Discussed (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik #2 – Top Rated (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik #3 – Most Responded (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik Thank you!
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Brazilian Air Force News and Discussion
- NZDF General discussion thread
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- F-35 - International Participation
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Flanker Export Thread
- North Korean Military.
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Iran Inaugurates Production Line of HAFEZ Radar System
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates