A normal day at Rostock-Laage airport: First the Typhoons take off two by two and in case there are three of them the third Eurofighter takes off behind the other two. Part Two: de.youtube.com #1 – Most Discussed (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik #2 – Top Rated (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik #3 – Most Responded (Today) – Wissenschaft & Technik Thank you!
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Reinstitute US Pershing 2 for use vs A2/AD?
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- Assad's strategic options
- US Navy News and updates
- F-35 - International Participation
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- F-18 Advanced Hornet
- The Indonesian Army
- NZDF General discussion thread