Turbulence suppression theory

Gonki

I am developing a client-server software platform that I believe one day could be used in an embedded turbulence suppression system. The system proposes database index of motion sensor readouts and rudder positions. Every time "t" there is a database query retrieving a multitude of possible plane positions at "t+n milliseconds". It is a query against a very large dataset comparable in size to a search engine query. Thus every time t there is a dataset of possible aircraft positions at, for example, t+1second, supplied with turbulence detector readings. The system chooses most stable flight track based on retrieved data rather than performing real-time calculations.

The database index would be computed in stationary environment with help of high performance supercomputers that are too large to be placed aboard an aircraft. So a plane takes up a databank of pre-computed flight patterns.

The reason I think my system can work is that I was able to code an object oriented programming language that runs inside of a database. I theorize it's possible to implement this language in a high-performance calculator rather than an OS-operated computer. Configurations of connected sensors and rudder readouts is loaded into the system via serialized strings (ex. JSON). My client-server architecture does not have "middle-tier" like most (or all?) 3-tier web application systems.

There are functioning prototypes of this system components. I'm looking to raise a discussion or receive criticism.

Gonki.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
what tools are available in the volume you need to even monitor a corridor of established flights let alone trying to cover a regional or strategic footprint of interest?

Gonki

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I understand correctly you're asking about memory storage needed for such system. I suppose arrays of permanent on-chip memory may accommodate the needed capacity. Considering that a functioning system like this is years if not decades away, implementations of permanent on-chip memory may also evolve and compacticize with time.

Gonki

I made progress with my development recently in completing JavaScript noSQL database for Web Browsers. I suppose code of database engine when translated to a different programming environment can power cockpit displays.

The database creates a DOM element canvas container in memory at time of initialization, whose syntax is "new JS2DX(..)" in JavaScript. This technique enables direct memory access from database to visual controller.

Benchmark rendering speeds are 10-20 ms per page and the database can load >2 million DOM elements in one page on 8 gb machine using Yandex browser. RAM storage of 1 million DOM elements in Chrome browser is approximately 2GB.

The project is called 2DX, Google "2dx nosql" for more information.

Gonki

Gonki

I made progress with my development recently in completing JavaScript noSQL database for Web Browsers. I suppose code of database engine when translated to a different programming environment can power cockpit displays.

The database creates a DOM element canvas container in memory at time of initialization, whose syntax is "new JS2DX(..)" in JavaScript. This technique enables direct memory access from database to visual controller.

Benchmark rendering speeds are 10-20 ms per page and the database can load >2 million DOM elements in one page on 8 gb machine using Yandex browser. RAM storage of 1 million DOM elements in Chrome browser is approximately 2GB.

The project is called 2DX, Google "2dx nosql" for more information.

Gonki