Go Back   Defense Technology & Military Forum > Global Defense & Military > Space & Defense Technology
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures

china-UAV-conf-10.jpg

china-UAV-conf-09.jpg

china-UAV-conf-08.jpg

china-UAV-conf-07.jpg
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Recent Photos - DefenceTalk Military Gallery

Petition to President Obama to develop nuclear thermal rocket

This is a discussion on Petition to President Obama to develop nuclear thermal rocket within the Space & Defense Technology forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; I recently wrote a petition to President Obama asking him to rapidly develop and deploy a nuclear thermal rocket (NTR) ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old January 12th, 2013   #1
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Petition to President Obama to develop nuclear thermal rocket

I recently wrote a petition to President Obama asking him to rapidly develop and deploy a nuclear thermal rocket (NTR) adaptable to manned and unmanned space missions.

The purpose is to jump start the U.S. space program and get kids interested in STEM careers (I have no personal stake whatsoever.) The petition appears on the White House’s We the People web page and is searchable under the keywords Innovation, Job Creation, and Science and Space Policy. Here is the link to the page:

If we reach 25,000 signatures, the White House will issue a public response to the petition. If you support this please sign the petition and pass it along to other like-minded individuals. I mean, that crazy Death Star petition actually got a response; hopefully, this will as well.
AaronVan is offline   Reply With Quote