Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > Global Defense & Military > Space & Defense Technology
Forgot Password? Join Us! Its's free!

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures

Nellis_F-22A_0140-1.jpg

Nellis_B-1_0096-1.jpg

Nellis_HH-60_0041-1.jpg

Nellis_F-15E_0082-1.jpg
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

GPS satellites

This is a discussion on GPS satellites within the Space & Defense Technology forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; Welcom, I'm searching as many as possible informations about gps satellites. Especially, I would focused on construction, systems and elements ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 5 Days Ago   #1
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
GPS satellites

Welcom, I'm searching as many as possible informations about gps satellites. Especially, I would focused on construction, systems and elements which are consted of. I found some brochures and ads but its unsatisfactory. Can you recommend any books or textbooks?
MaKrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #2
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKrak View Post
Welcom, I'm searching as many as possible informations about gps satellites. Especially, I would focused on construction, systems and elements which are consted of. I found some brochures and ads but its unsatisfactory. Can you recommend any books or textbooks?
Hi, welcome to the forum. I would suggest that you try Google Search and Google Scholar and talk to your local library who should be able to help you locate appropriate texts.
Old 4 Days Ago   #3
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngatimozart View Post
Hi, welcome to the forum. I would suggest that you try Google Search and Google Scholar and talk to your local library who should be able to help you locate appropriate texts.
Thank you for your response, but I have reviewed many books and wasn't found anything. That's why I asked for help on this forum.
Old 4 Days Ago   #4
General
Threads:
Quote:
Thank you for your response, but I have reviewed many books and wasn't found anything. That's why I asked for help on this forum.
No probs. If that's the case then the information must be restricted and as such would not be available publicly. In that case it most definitely would not be discussed in this forum.
Old 3 Days Ago   #5
Defense Enthusiast
Corporal
Threads:
You might start here. Use the reference section to see what has been published. Hope this helps:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPS_satellite_blocks

Art
2007yellow430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #6
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Thank you maybe somebody knows some books or articles?
Old 17 Hours Ago   #7
Defense Enthusiast
Corporal
Threads:
Quote:
Thank you maybe somebody knows some books or articles?
pm me. One of my clients and friends was instrumental in establishing the satellite system. I'll ask him if he'll agree to chat with you.

Art
2007yellow430 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: