Battlefield communications in high radiation environments

Status
Not open for further replies.

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
Theres been a lot of focus in military literature regarding nuclear warfare, which may or may not be restricted to tactical nuclear warheads, regarding nuclear security and command and control. I'm hoping to learn more about the control of battlefield elements (brigades, platoons, divisions) which have been subjected to a tactical nuclear strike or may be operating with NBC equipment in environments which have been subjected to one. Ive already covered the VLF and ELF communications used to communicate on a strategic level with second strike elements, but what about tactical level communications between High command and FEBA? Or between military units already operating as FLOTs.

I'd appreciate any help, links, literature or comments you could provide or direct me to.

prasadsalvi

re

Theres been a lot of focus in military literature regarding nuclear warfare, which may or may not be restricted to tactical nuclear warheads, regarding nuclear security and command and control. I'm hoping to learn more about the control of battlefield elements (brigades, platoons, divisions) which have been subjected to a tactical nuclear strike or may be operating with NBC equipment in environments which have been subjected to one. Ive already covered the VLF and ELF communications used to communicate on a strategic level with second strike elements, but what about tactical level communications between High command and FEBA? Or between military units already operating as FLOTs.

I'd appreciate any help, links, literature or comments you could provide or direct me to.
I bet you haven't heard about this:-

Victory in combat relies on proficient scheduling along with prompt implementation of strategies. At the same time, there is a need to alter all obtainable information in to rapid dealing and efficient planning. As the saying goes,“the more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war”.
In these circumstances, military solutions are offered by companies like Rolta who offer an elegant and helpful tool which not only ensures smooth progress of outfitted planning but also furnishes senior officers at different levels with a wide-ranging training application, which is, war gaming. The solution provides a perfect stability by training the soldier during peace and by assisting rapid planning and implementation during war. They set caters for war gaming necessities at special ranks.
Some of the important solutions needed during this period are:-
Maps and Geographic Information System (GIS)
Operational Planning Tool
Wargaming System

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
I bet you haven't heard about this:-
yes. its a cut and paste from at least two other sites where it also generated nil response

its also replete with errors and lacks context - which is why it probably got ignored elsewhere as well

Status
Not open for further replies.