Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > Global Defense & Military > Self Defense

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures

Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

What gun do you carry?

This is a discussion on What gun do you carry? within the Self Defense forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; Originally Posted by hairyman What on earth would you need a .44 carbine for? The cane toads are not that ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #181
Grumpy Old Man
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyman View Post
What on earth would you need a .44 carbine for? The cane toads are not that big surely.
water buffalo on the cattle station. the bastards were big, short sighted, grumpy and prone to charge at anything and everything

we even had a stockman killed by a cranky buff. killed him, maimed the horse which also then had to be put down

I even had one manage to flip my troopy ute. he managed to get his horns into the rear at the right angle at the right point in time and tipped it on its side. fortunately they are also a bit dumb, so while he was having a crack at goring the drivetrain I was making hay to the nearest tree

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
http://cofda.wordpress.com/

gf a.k.a. ROBOPIMP T5C
gf0012-aust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #182
Banned Member
Private First Class
No Avatar
Threads:
Pretty much Glocks now, the 19 and 43 mostly. On occasion a Ruger .380 tho I dont much like it. I'm retired now so I'll never carry the AR15 again.
USAF77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: