can't post things

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
I might do that. One of the mods may have deleted it if you actually saw it posted but it wasn't there when you came back later. That happens for these reasons.

The article has potential to caush flame war rather than fruitful debate.
The article is too biased and "anti-country" that it doesnt need to be posted.
There maybe other reasons depending on the content of the article, its intended theme, etc. I will check it out.

Thanks, enjoy!!!

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
I think I deleted one of mukul's article which was quite biased and would have instigated a flame war. Sometimes I merge the posts with already existing topics because its pointless to have 10 threads on the same subject.

mukul

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i posted one article which is about the india is deplying nuclear bunker and other is about the Washinton post front page article which stated that US and international agency found Chinese nuke blue prints which libya handover..

why these areticle are considered to be inflaitory ,, I take all the article from the Washington post and if you think that article is full of war wages then please tell that news paper to stop posting that in fornt page .

I didn;t find anything wrong in the report , which is backed by tha fact and it is more cardible.

Please , one countries hero is not mean that he is not wrong or he didn;t done that thing which is even excepted on TV etc . so why you trying to stop posting this article which is also the same ,

thanks

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
I will let Shamayel answer your questions. He is not really a fan of Washington Post. :D

Your article on "nuke bunkers" is still there but under different name maybe because it was merged with similar thread. ;)

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
mukul I merged your article with another thread. When you again posted a new topic (That Washingtonpost thing) then I deleted this because I cannot be merging them all the time. It belonged in the nuclear proliferation thread but you always create a new topic instead of posting in the relevant thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.