PAF v InAF the movie!!! (download here)

Londo Molari

Hi!

My 3D Animation movie of PAF v InAF is finally complete!!

You can download it from this page:

http://defencetalk.shakeelahmad.net/

its called "Assault: PAF vs IAF"

There is a a 22MB version with crisp video and audio.
There is also an 8.5MB version because I know some of you have Dial-up.

Let me know what you think. And remember, I'm not claiming that this is a realistic aircraft combat simulation... its just a video to show off my 3D models.

suleman

plzz shift this to defence technology forum as lando molari is a nice modeler and we need such people to do defence modeling there.what u say lando molari?

Londo Molari

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sounds good... I just thought more people would see it in the Military Aviation forum, and it is directly related to Military Aviation :D

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
I am working on a solution to provide you with some unlimited bandwidth so hang tight, we will have other movies as well us this one up soon.

Shadow topic exists in military aviation as well so trust me they are seeing this piece of art. :)

Londo Molari

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a better quality one, its 22MB, and has much better sound and picture... you can actually see what happens with that Kh-31 missile at the end... however its still 320x240 pixels.

I would much rather have the larger version (22mb) up there, instead of this 8.5MB one... so how should I send it to you?

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Updated.

Some users complaining of it asking for password, etc. I did fix the issue, please let me know if its still the same.

thanks

umair

Peace Enforcer
No Webs!
The paswordproblem is fixed now .

Londo can't u get a C.D out my dsl line won't be coming till March :cry

umair

Peace Enforcer
Londo Molari said:
the 8MB version is pretty small... can't you download that?
It's the bandwidth(server busy IE won't allow download)
Webs do we keep videos for a short time period? If so then please keep this one up longer.(I gotta see it)
Congrats Londo u'r movie is the Talk of the Town.(all pakistani forums are gushing with praise)
Btw jatt2000 was appreciating u'r job on pdf and whining on network54 and bharat rakshak.