Indian national pleads guilty in US missile conspiracy

The Watcher

:roll Lets do some more investigation... on this?

---------------------

Indian national pleads guilty in US missile conspiracy
NEW YORK
An Indian national accused of involvement in a conspiracy to smuggle shoulder-fired antiaircraft missiles into the United States, has agreed to plead guilty and testify against another man accused in the case.

Moinuddeen Ahmed Hameed, a Malaysian resident, pleaded guilty Tuesday before a New Jersey judge to a charge of conspiracy to operate an unlicensed money-transmitting business.

He was arrested in August.

The charge was a reduced one following Hameed's decision to testify against Hemant Lakhani, a Briton of Indian descent, accused of smuggling one Russian shoulder-held SA-18 missile into the United States and planning a further shipment of 50 such weapons.

Lakhani is awaiting trial after pleading not guilty to charges that he tried to sell the missiles to undercover FBI agents posing as Islamic militants from Somalia.

Hameed was accused of helping finance the deal.

Soldier

mysterious said:
I suppose you dont understand what "Indian descent" means? He's Indian by origin (if that helps). :smokingc:
Well, instead of jumping look at what I said. The term INDIAN NATIONAL was used due to what you were pumping so much. Indian origin is a better term and at the same time British National. :D :D :D

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
I hope little clean up in this thread sends people a message: Don't start your own personal BS on this site or you will suffer when we delete the long replies that took you soo much time to think and write!

Indianguy, if you want to post something related to Pakistan you do that with respect and without labeling each and every Pakistani/Muslim as terrorist and disrespecting their religion. That is why you posts have been deleted. I hope this shoves some sense into you and some very badly needed respect for others that you may not agree with!!! :roll

Do read the damn rules for a change, reading is best food for growth of the mind and soul:
http://defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

PS: Total of 10-15+ replies IRRELEVENT replies deleted in this thread. Guys, do grow up and don't make us do this again. If you have a problem with a post/reply/thread, send me or one of the mods a PM and we will sort it out. Don't teach someone else what and how they will post, that just makes things worse.

Enjoy!!!

Indianguy

stop being biased and see thing only from one angle i.e from PAk angle only.

If that thing is happed and they r from XXX( which u don;t wnat to be named) then it is not my fault.

If ya read it it only mention the like People of XXX origin and their is no metion of XXX and more over that article from leading british daily, Mirror .....so it is not my fault either if they wrote it that way.

this article also sayig like indian origion like that article said Pak origin

Pretend to be nutural. :mrgreen :mrgreen

adsH

Indianguy said:
stop being biased and see thing only from one angle i.e from PAk angle only.

If that thing is happed and they r from XXX( which u don;t wnat to be named) then it is not my fault.

If ya read it it only mention the like People of XXX origin and their is no metion of XXX and more over that article from leading british daily, Mirror .....so it is not my fault either if they wrote it that way.

this article also sayig like indian origion like that article said Pak origin

Pretend to be nutural. :mrgreen :mrgreen
I am sorry Indian Guy!! but this topic sucks i don't know what the watcher wan't to prove !!!