Part II - Tell me this is a dream or something (india)!

amit21mech

Re: Tell me this is a dream or something!!!

not all women commandos are sexy ;) ...look at these Indian version...

This women named "Kamlesh Kumari" died on 13 December, 2001 when Indian Parliament was attacked by militants. She was awarded "Ashok Chakra", India's highest civilian award for bravery,

amit21mech

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

more Indian female commandos. Under Training

adsH

Not being sexist but when these female soldier are on combat missions i am sure they have Male soldiers out there with other missions like guarding them. i hardly think a brutal battle feild is womans place no matter how much of a tom boy they are. i have always believed that. you might say i am a sexist but your wrong i support women in airforces they are better pilots then men apperently they had a reserch on that. and i think the navy is suitible place too for them.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

amit21mech said:

Hey, at least they're using "real" guns. Any woman who can use an FN-FAL/SLR gets my vote!

adsH

gf0012 said:
amit21mech said:

Hey, at least they're using "real" guns. Any woman who can use an FN-FAL/SLR gets my vote!
the weight alone would keep them ocupied and then with every shot comes greater exersion.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
adSh, my prev was kind of a joke. I meant that they deserved some respect for being able to use the FN, as it is a "real" gun. Get hit and you won't get up. The US soldiers in Vietnam nicknamed the Aust SLR's "elephant guns" as they could stop an elephant and kicked like one if the gas was dialled up.

There are a number of lightweight conversions of the SLR about. Personally I prefer it as it will stop whatever it hits, certainly better at stopping an organic moving object than an M-16, M-4 or AK-47.

I had one for a few years (before the Aust Govt banned small arms, carbines, centre fires etc)

It was a very good rifle, very reliable and would make an absolute mess of anything it hit. I would have like to modify it a bit more, but local firearms laws changed that a bit.

Lighweight wire folding stock, fibre glass base, picatinny rail, B&L scope, Harris bipod, oh well, such are the dreams that are made to be broken by government laws. ;)

adsH

gf0012 said:
adSh, my prev was kind of a joke. I meant that they deserved some respect for being able to use the FN, as it is a "real" gun. Get hit and you won't get up. The US soldiers in Vietnam nicknamed the Aust SLR's "elephant guns" as they could stop an elephant and kicked like one if the gas was dialled up.

There are a number of lightweight conversions of the SLR about. Personally I prefer it as it will stop whatever it hits, certainly better at stopping an organic moving object than an M-16, M-4 or AK-47.

I had one for a few years (before the Aust Govt banned small arms, carbines, centre fires etc)

It was a very good rifle, very reliable and would make an absolute mess of anything it hit. I would have like to modify it a bit more, but local firearms laws changed that a bit.

Lighweight wire folding stock, fibre glass base, picatinny rail, B&L scope, Harris bipod, oh well, such are the dreams that are made to be broken by government

laws. ;)
here in England even dreaming of keeping such weapon seem to be a crime we have been deweaponised just like cricket has been removed out of our society as a popluar sport. Small arms aren't allowed neither asault rifales how ever we can get permits after extensive intrieviews and background checks for Shotgun only hunting ones such as the WW greaner these are fine hunting guns/shot guns fummy they would allow shot guns licenses but no hand guns my guess is that a hunting rifal can not be hidden aswell as personal hand gunn so it poses a less threat as its manual and slow to loadup and by the time you load it up (before you crazy0 the armed police is there with sub machine guns to neutralize or elimiante you lol !! the police services seam to be hihgly efficent here realy good stuff.and in Uk By elliminateing gunns form society we have bought down gun related crime over the years but it seams to have increazed over the recent years!!. to be honest with no guns around i feel safe as a citizen to walk around on the street.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
since the banning of small arms, rifles and semi automatics, we have noticed the same thing - no reduction in weapons related crime.

in fact it's shifted to more kids using samurai swords, knives and machetes.

but, as my shaolin instructor has said, you have two choices, walk away if you can, and if you can't, make sure that they can't walk away either. ;)

adsH

gf0012 said:
since the banning of small arms, rifles and semi automatics, we have noticed the same thing - no reduction in weapons related crime.

in fact it's shifted to more kids using samurai swords, knives and machetes.

but, as my shaolin instructor has said, you have two choices, walk away if you can, and if you can't, make sure that they can't walk away either. ;)
In my case if i see someone with a samurai i would Run Run Run Run(and i can do that ) lol but the thing is that we banned knives as-well any blade longer than i think 4 inches is illegal to carry !! crime has come down alot or has been kept down here, alot of the police cars for instance have networking capabilities ther cars are fitted with AI software to read all the number plates that they pass by and check them with the police record (the servers at HQ) anything detected they are instantaneously alerted to apprehend the person our motor ways and streets now have CCTV we are nation of big brother, who likes to sit down infornt of his tele with some chips and a cold drink to relax and to keep an eye on us all!!. :alian

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
lol...........the 4th pic look lk my chemistry teacher.

but wut's the purpose for putting woman in front line anywaz? it's way too dangerous for them.

adsH

Some people on this Fourm find these women Attractive and sexy!!! i hope thats a joke !!!! lol :eek Iperfer my women to be alitle more feminine :D

ipfreak

adsH said:
Not being sexist but when these female soldier are on combat missions i am sure they have Male soldiers out there with other missions like guarding them. i hardly think a brutal battle feild is womans place no matter how much of a tom boy they are. i have always believed that. you might say i am a sexist but your wrong i support women in airforces they are better pilots then men apperently they had a reserch on that. and i think the navy is suitible place too for them.
well, adsH, you would be suuprised how much women can do in the battle field. a chinese guy told me that the commander of one of vitenamese special force units they confronted was 32 years old woman. 16 of them, no one surrendered, fought to the end ...

ipfreak

adsH said:
here in England even dreaming of keeping such weapon seem to be a crime we have been deweaponised just like cricket has been removed out of our society as a popluar sport. Small arms aren't allowed neither asault rifales how ever we can get permits after extensive intrieviews and background checks for Shotgun only hunting ones such as the WW greaner these are fine hunting guns/shot guns fummy they would allow shot guns licenses but no hand guns my guess is that a hunting rifal can not be hidden aswell as personal hand gunn so it poses a less threat as its manual and slow to loadup and by the time you load it up (before you crazy0 the armed police is there with sub machine guns to neutralize or elimiante you lol !! the police services seam to be hihgly efficent here realy good stuff.and in Uk By elliminateing gunns form society we have bought down gun related crime over the years but it seams to have increazed over the recent years!!. to be honest with no guns around i feel safe as a citizen to walk around on the street.
well, i disagree on that. in the states, we have guns, lots of them, more than any country on this planet (percentage wise). but the percentage of gun related crimes is very low. you hear on the news because news media love this kind stories (it sales newspaper). yes, some cities do face higher percentage of gun related crimes, but those guns being used in the crime cases were illegal, most of them.

i am not saying that every country should be like the states,. we have the infrastructure of laws and law enforcement ,most of other countries don't have that.

guns don't kill, people do.

adsH

ipfreak said:
adsH said:
well, i disagree on that. in the states, we have guns, lots of them, more than any country on this planet (percentage wise). but the percentage of gun related crimes is very low. you hear on the news because news media love this kind stories (it sales newspaper). yes, some cities do face higher percentage of gun related crimes, but those guns being used in the crime cases were illegal, most of them.

i am not saying that every country should be like the states,. we have the infrastructure of laws and law enforcement ,most of other countries don't have that.

guns don't kill, people do.

GUNS DON'T kill people people kill people!!!! now where did i hear that i think it was Samuel Jackson was it !!! can't rember!!

Indianguy

Well , the thing is, their is women power and these women can fight as much as man do and in some cases they out beat man. These women are trained to ready for worst even suxal assult in case of captured by enemy and that thing can also to any man.

Well SLR, have the range of 800m so they can shoot anyone before even come to enemy wepon range.

study suggest that SLR bullets most of the cases passes the body , so if a direct hit on heart or head means .........

tatra

Verified Defense Pro
adsH said:
GUNS DON'T kill people people kill people!!!! now where did i hear that i think it was Samuel Jackson was it !!! can't rember!!
Probably from Charlton Heston at a meeting of the National Rifle Association...